If you invest in Bitcoin you are going to get f'ed up sooner or later

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Bitcoin was partially created because of the manipulation of the currency supported by gold (Don't know how they say it in english) used by investement banks in the creation of the paper-gold system

Lots of people invested in gold but they weren’t really investing on it, they were actually investing on paper-gold (Sorry for my english), and that paper-gold is completely manipulated and it has been proven because every big investement bank has been convicted for manipulating gold. Now remember that bitcoin partly goes out at first because it is the digital alternative to this system.

If we create a descentrelized gold based digital system in which there isn't an authority, and in which the commissioner isn't controlled by any human being which would be in this case Blockchain, then in that case we could have a system almost perfect if that money didn't become into a financial asset. However if it becomes bitcoin-paper, it stops being money.

The Big Players like Blackrock, Vanguard, public influencial money owners, etc, play this game of first acting as if they reject Bitcoin, then they say "Well, maybe it's not that bad", and afterwards they make it become bitcoin-paper via an ETF (Exchange Traded Fund)

That implies that you have to buy the Bitcoins the market, however the one who buys the ETF doesn't have any Bitcoin because to have Bitcoin you need to possess the private key. What you buy is a financial assett that is tied to an underlying asset, and that underlying asset which is the Bitcoin has to be bought by the manager.

Now to the key of everything. Is there any incentives for Bitcoin to drop it's value right now??? Take into account that the managers have to buy for the ETFs... That's why so many said "Don't worry, when the ETFs are approved the Bitcoin prices will start to drop because the market will discount it"

A LIE i say. It's people who are manipulating the market that will discount it 👃 👃 👃
And this is the true matter of the issue, there is no such thing as market, there only exists manipulation of the market.

It's true, in Bitcoin there is less manipulation because of it's own essence, but as much as it is still is a speculative asset it will never fulfill one of the most fundamental criteria for money: Money, apart from being an exchange means profoundly installed in society and accepted generally, it has to be a value reserve, that being: It retains purchasing power over time, allows to separate the moment of the formation of income from the moment of its use.

Bitcoin right now is not a value reserve. Now, the bitcoiner might answer by saying "B-b-but Dollar is also not a value reserve"

😂😂😂. Dollar is supported by the biggest army in human history and stands on an incredibly powerful structure, THIS IS THE REALITY! What can Bitcoin ever do against this??? How can it defend itself??? It is bound to fall in favour of any other currency that is supported by human power sooner or later.

PS: I admit i just translated from a economist i watch from time to time and only added the faces, but i found it interesting. I don't understand half of what i wrote.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and 케이제이
yes, my dollar that is losing in value 2-4% yearly is a much better investment choice

yes, my dollar that is losing in value 2-4% yearly is a much better investment choice
Chinese bot detected

That's why they are so desperate to start wars. The only reason they didn't expand the current conflicts is because the elections are this year. Once they finish i wouldn't be surprised by the US f'ing up everything.

It's haram invest in me instead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and MaghrebGator
It's haram invest in me instead
I don't invest. To invest you need money first 😪😪

Anyways here is the video in question, it is in spanish that's why i wrote this essay

• +1
Reactions: wsada
dollars and euros are not gold backed lmao

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Chinese bot detected
View attachment 2737387

That's why they are so desperate to start wars. The only reason they didn't expand the current conflicts is because the elections are this year. Once they finish i wouldn't be surprised by the US f'ing up everything.
where do i start? i am korean in america and the majority of your argument is verifiably wrong, lol

dollar and euros are not gold backed lmao
That is what i'm saying at the end. Dollar is backed by "The faith and credit of the US goverment", which means it is backed by wars and conflicts and the biggest army to exist. Bitcoin doesn't have that, it's doomed by nature.

"The value of the US dollar is determined by a variety of factors, including economic fundamentals, geopolitical developments, and market sentiment." I.e The dollar is backed by wars.

That is what i'm saying at the end. Dollar is backed by "The faith and credit of the US goverment", which means it is backed by wars and conflicts and the biggest army to exist. Bitcoin doesn't have that, it's doomed by nature.
if and by the time bitcoin 'collapses' you should at least secured profits and moved half of your capital into something like SPY.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
where do i start? i am korean in america and the majority of your argument is verifiably wrong, lol
Could be. I gave the disclaimer i'm not an expert, the person in the video is. It's in minute 1:00:50

"The value of the US dollar is determined by a variety of factors, including economic fundamentals, geopolitical developments, and market sentiment." I.e The dollar is backed by wars.
thats exactly the reason fiat currency is a stupid place to keep your money, lol. The debt to gdp ratio rises every year, fed loves QE, inflation wont stop. So yes exactly the only thing that earns the US dollar value is the threat of war towards other countries. Thats what the dollar is backed (that and data intelligence) on thats why we spend a trillion on pentagon budget per year.
Now think of it like you are playing some sort of civilization builder video game and you get to choose your civilization to create over the next 100-300 years. Are you going to pick the civilization with soulless npc gook/snow chink ants who will do anything and everything for you? Or are you going to pick the civilization with a bunch of angry lonely men with rapidly decreasing testosterone levels, becoming gayer and gayer, zero ambitions, who want to rally against the federal government. In 50 years the united states wont have the same military presence they do if this continues the route its going. Thats why theyre going to engineer some sort of world war

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Why do you think Gold or rare gemstones have so much value with no real world purpose and other identical less scarce minerals? Bitcoin is backed by blockchain. You have a fatal understanding of how currency works and the purpose of bitcoin in the first place. Fiat currency is not fucking real. It is literally printed and assigned a value by the federal reserve, and the rest of the world just accepts that value out of fear of what happens if they dont. Bitcoin has a finite limit, its not a controlled currency. Noone can go into bitcoins source code and change it and print more or change the value or some weird shit like what the federal reserve can do with fiat. Thats the whole point. Thats what makes it a "currency" now what backs it? On its own, absolutely nothing, but it is backed by the value the world has assigned it, the crypto mining industry, and it is a global economy. The US has to force everyone to agree that the us dollar costs what it does, whereas the world dictates what bitcoin costs. And what backs it is the desire to own it. Noone is arguing that that data has intrinsic value, NFTs did a damage to the image of crypto. The developers of bitcoin know and accept there is no intrinsic value before anyone buys it. What they created is essentially a computerized resource with a finite limit. It has no use, but plenty of valuable resources have no actual use. The way a blockchain works, if people own the crypto it now has a real world value, and it isnt being centrally controlled or ran by anyone. Now one could argue that the essence of what backs the value of bitcoin is no different than what backs the value of a Ponzi scheme. But the only difference is bitcoin is so ridiculously large (1 trillion market cap) that it has CEMENTED itself as a unit of value, it would be EXTREMELY hard to take away the value of it at this point, or for an individual whale to pump and dump and totally destroy the market. It has gotten too big. Its as big as the largest companies in the united states. So much global value has been assigned to bitcoin that it would take an incredibly long time for it to be worth absolutely nothing. Even in a literal apocalypse, bitcoin will still have just as much, if not more, value than fiat currency. In a time of global economic recession, Bitcoin is backed by the psychological attachment the owners have too it essentially, and their desire to look at it as a currency. That might seem fickle, but it really isnt. Because it takes an extremely long time to unbrainwash a bunch of people, and some people will never be unbrainwashed. Until every single current bitcoin owner dies, bitcoin will have value. Its much more fickle for an entire currency to be backed by a military that could hypothetically be beaten or fall to corruption or espionage literally tomorrow. The moment we lose a large war, the dollar will OVERNIGHT be worth nothing. That cant happen with bitcoin. So while the value which backs the US dollar is more tangible, the value which backs bitcoin is more stable. And you can hate on non tangible value all you want, but art, craftsmenship, decorations, things which have no tangible value have been valuable since the existance of humanity. I mean think about gold. Gold is actually worth something tangibly now because of its use in electronics. But throughout all of history gold has been essentially completely useless. Yet it still has always been one of the most valuable metals despite not having any tangible usage. We just think it looks cool, so why is this specific metal so valuable when there are other golden metals? Or why is diamond more valuable than just any other identical gem? Well, this is because people throughout all of time have assigned value to gold, and hold an attachment to gold, this is the same way they do bitcoin. Because it is expensive and luxurious and its a status symbol. The rich want it, and the poors follow because they wanna be like them. Even though it isnt going to have any practical use whatsoever. So the main thing holding crypto back is people treating it as an investment. If you intent to put your money into bitcoin, so that you can than take it out into USD at a profit, you are missing the point of crypto currency entirely.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Magnum Opus and eduardkoopman
i dont know what to tell you, perceived value is value

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HTN_Mentalcel
Buy low sell high, stop loss, wowza now you have profitted!

Crypto has actual use cases. It's used to transfer big sums of money between countries and has a huge black market. That isn't changing any time soon

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Crypto has actual use cases. It's used to transfer big sums of money between countries and has a huge black market. That isn't changing any time soon
It has way more use cases than the list you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
GGdCBRvXgAA-zX6

it's just basic pattern recognition at this point