If you look like asmongold how can you still ascend?

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
lmao. I know him but why do you just assume people here will just know him on a first name basis?

also, hes handsome. I doubt you look like him

• JFL
Reactions: odux
lmao. I know him but why do you just assume people here will just know him on a first name basis?

also, hes handsome. I doubt you look like him
he is NOT handsome

• +1
Reactions: odux
What even is ascension?
Is it getting a gf? Is it looking like a PSL god? Looking decent? Having a great life?
You guys can't stick to one definition so i'd say Asmongold can probably succeed in one of them.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 6′2 still over and coispet
yeah, I know. that doesn't answer why you think everyone here would just know him on a first name basis

What even is ascension?
Is it getting a gf? Is it looking like a PSL god? Looking decent? Having a great life?
It is becoming HTN for me

are you asmongold?
Im not but I look very similar like long midface, low fwthr ratio, low PFL, recessed jaws but I cannot grow a beard.

ignore him, everything he says is retarded
IMG 4029

You agree with me retard

Okay can we come back to the topic. What is needed to ascend to HTN with such a base?
Impossible imo

IMG 4031

Maybe hair transplant would help his hairline and some procedures could add 0.25psl each but HTN is out of reach

Even FaceApp doesn’t change his face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: marek937 and SeriousAscension
Impossible imo

View attachment 2732857

Maybe hair transplant would help his hairline and some procedures could add 0.25psl each but HTN is out of reach

I would say hypothetically speaking: lefort 3 Do, modified OBO, FME to expand facial width, ZSO, high cut lefort 1 trimax, eyebrow and heair transplant and spam collagen lasers aswell
@mogstars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and mogstars
Impossible imo

View attachment 2732857

he can be a good mtn with a hair transplant with some good hair and a cleaner beard but yeah HTN i don't even know what he could do i don't think its possible for his base

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I would say hypothetically speaking: lefort 3 Do, modified OBO, FME to expand facial width, ZSO, high cut lefort 1 trimax, eyebrow and heair transplant and spam collagen lasers aswell
@mogstars
What do you think about this hypothetically speaking can HTN then be possible @lelouch

in all honesty, he isn’t even all that bad
if he would fix his hair and bulk up to a healthy body weight, he might even reach htn, he’s like 6’2 too
IMG 5914

@mogstars
If he would get these procedeures done? @delonisliterallyme

If he would get these procedeures done? @delonisliterallyme
no need to hardmaxx until you see your potential with softmaxxing
the biggest change for him would be getting out of stickman mode and fixing baldness

What do you think about this hypothetically speaking can HTN then be possible @lelouch

Is this Asmongold’s alt?

Sounds like one of those theorical fantasy blackpill surgeries that overlooks something so I’ll not speak on it. Everyone I’ve seen try combinations like those have been botched.

Is this Asmongold’s alt?

Sounds like one of those theorical fantasy blackpill surgeries that overlooks something so I’ll not speak on it. Everyone I’ve seen try combinations like those have been botched.
What does that overlook?

What even is ascension?
You guys can't stick to one definition so i'd say Asmongold can probably succeed in one of them.
pretty sure most users agree ascension is becoming conventionally attractive, becoming a "mogger"

most people wont ever look like models because of genetics but they can "ascend" and become the most attractive person in the room more often then not

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
pretty sure most users agree ascension is becoming conventionally attractive, becoming a "mogger"

most people wont ever look like models because of genetics but they can "ascend" and become the most attractive person in the room more often then not
No they cannot, personally im ugly with no potential

No they cannot, personally im ugly with no potential
just because youre truecel doesnt mean thats even remotely common, if everyones average, the guy who puts in effort and looksmaxes will mog everyone else, obviously he will still get mogged by a natural chad, but not even trying because of that is loser thinking

just because youre truecel doesnt mean thats even remotely common, if everyones average, the guy who puts in effort and looksmaxes will mog everyone else, obviously he will still get mogged by a natural chad, but not even trying because of that is loser thinking
Lmao if you think being blackpilled will jelp you look better in any way.
Most people dont become the most attractive person in the room by looksmaxxing because looksmaxxing is entirely cope
Its literqlly based on common knowledge, skincare, losing fat
And THATS IT
LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE IS A RETARDEE COPE
NO ONE IS GOING TO ASCEND BY MEWING
OR BONESMASHING
and even surgery is cope, tell me how much people have you seen sscend with surgery?
Like 1 or 3 on this website
Thats it
Literally evey other looks advice is mental masturbation

In conclusion, no effort doesnt mean you will be better looking

Lmao if you think being blackpilled will jelp you look better in any way.
Most people dont become the most attractive person in the room by looksmaxxing because looksmaxxing is entirely cope
Its literqlly based on common knowledge, skincare, losing fat
And THATS IT
LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE IS A RETARDEE COPE
NO ONE IS GOING TO ASCEND BY MEWING
OR BONESMASHING
and even surgery is cope, tell me how much people have you seen sscend with surgery?
Like 1 or 3 on this website
Thats it
Literally evey other looks advice is mental masturbation
If I ascened besides my shit base will u strt believing in yourself again?

What even is ascension?
it means anything you want it to be depends on the context

hair transplant and he is good

I dont think asmon is that Bad. If he fixed his teeth he wouldnt Have failos.