If you need to run gear then your endocrine system is already fucked (Retardcels GTFO)

5inchcuck

Trainee
Time online
8h 39m
Jfl when dumbasses go “hurr durr you can’t run steroids too high or too long or too young because you’ll fuck up your endocrine system permanently”
Like not taking gear will instantly change your endocrine system one day? Jfl. And even if it does, you’ll already to too far gone. Jfl at oldcels saying you need to wait until you’re 30 to run gear when they’ve been permablasting tren at 16.

my_babel_physics_pro

my_babel_physics_pro

I’m him
Time online
45d 4h 21m
Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Time online
25d 7h 27m
Your point is...?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Zephir
Time online
76d 7h 12m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Time online
21d 4h 52m
So do or don't take them? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say here.

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
38d 23h 36m
Jfl when dumbasses go “hurr durr you can’t run steroids too high or too long or too young because you’ll fuck up your endocrine system permanently”
Like not taking gear will instantly change your endocrine system one day? Jfl. And even if it does, you’ll already to too far gone. Jfl at oldcels saying you need to wait until you’re 30 to run gear when they’ve been permablasting tren at 16.
And ? We say this shit to guys who believe they can blast Tren for a year at age 16, and still think they can do a proper PCT.

Like duh, if your endocrine system is fully developed, and you still dont find your hormone levels good enough, stay on TRT for life, noone is agains that.

But dont think your hormones are not good enough just because you cant get lean and big at the same time, noone has to get big to get laid.

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

OVER
Time online
60d 3h 33m
Yeah retard no one is saying that but the chances of running tren or whatever at 16 may potentially fuck you up way worse if you know what you are doing then by all means go ahead..

But dont sprout nonsense like they are safe and one cycle will not hurt you

5inchcuck

Trainee
Time online
8h 39m
Yeah retard no one is saying that but the chances of running tren or whatever at 16 may potentially fuck you up way worse if you know what you are doing then by all means go ahead..

But dont sprout nonsense like they are safe and one cycle will not hurt you
Zyzz ran tren and Hdrol at 16 and look how he turned out?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)