If you rate a white woman over mtb you are most likely indian

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I assume any user who rates a white woman over mtb is Indian, most of the time I’m right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Ricky212 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Tbh most people here rate white woman a lot higher and if she's blonde she gets rated a lot higher. I guess it's the halo effect or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
I assume any user who rates a white woman over mtb is Indian, most of the time I’m right
Tbh most people here rate white woman a lot higher and if she's blonde she gets rated a lot higher. I guess it's the halo effect or some shit
its not even an Indian thing

its a non white thing

on average, ethnic dudes give WW a mad free pass

not overweight, not deformed, blue eyes = instant MTB+... this is the rule like 90% of the time

I used to r8 em this way and I'm not even Indian jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Lynxress and wishIwasSalludon
I'm not even Indian jfl
IMG 0369

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Gilbert_Durandal and Lynxress
its not even an Indian thing

its a non white thing

on average, ethnic dudes give WW a mad free pass

not overweight, not deformed, blue eyes = instant MTB+... this is the rule like 90% of the time

I used to r8 em this way and I'm not even Indian jfl
Maybe it's the same reason why white man have higher smv compared to other ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Lynxress
Maybe it's the same reason why white man have higher smv compared to other ethnicities
100%

like no point in denying it

people can argue that its the media or cope that everyone is equal deep down

but no one can deny that wypipo enjoy a MASSIVE, OBJECTIVE, UNERIVALED privilege amongst ethnics

that's why I never take white people claiming to be inkwells seriously...especial if their town is 25%+ ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lynxress and wishIwasSalludon
that's why I never take white people claiming to be inkwells
Whites should be banned from this forum they don’t need to “looksmax”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Brus Wane
Whites should be banned from this forum they don’t need to “looksmax”
I could have sworn you were bragging about being aryan like just yesterday or something

• JFL
I could have sworn you were bragging about being aryan like just yesterday or something
Don’t take anything I say seriously ever including this

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Do you mean “rates a ltb white women over mtb”? If someone posts a white stacy or stacylite she’s obviously gonna be rated high

Do you mean “rates a ltb white women over mtb”? If someone posts a white stacy or stacylite she’s obviously gonna be rated high
White Stacy doesn’t exist white women are capped at mtb, htb if they have some ethnic admixture

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Yes
Curries hate white women.

• JFL
indians will rate any blonde girl stacy

Damn I feel like an idiot for not realising this is an obvious troll post at first
No please post a single example of pure good looking white woman, all GL white women have ethnic blood in them

No please post a single example of pure good looking white woman, all GL white women have ethnic blood in them
Obvious troll is obvious. My area is 99% white and I see more better looking girls in a day than the average ethnic basement rotter sees in a whole year

• JFL
Obvious troll is obvious. My area is 99% white and I see more better looking girls in a day than the average ethnic basement rotter sees in a whole year
No you dont especially if ur from the uk

UK yes but it’s an isolated 99% white area no shitskins or niggers here
Then you definitely don’t see any good looking foids you’re probably a shitskin who thinks any white woman is attractive

Then you definitely don’t see any good looking foids you’re probably a shitskin who thinks any white woman is attractive
Why would I be a shitskin if I lived in a 99% white area you fucking idiot, I’m whiter than most white users on this forum

• JFL
Why would I be a shitskin if I lived in a 99% white area y
That’s the exact reason why you want to live their “oh yes Saar I love jacking my 3 inch cock to blonde next door”

I’m whiter than most white users on this forum
IMG 0369

Ight whatever shitskin I’m taller than everyone in ur whole family and have a50 eyes, keep barking for me
How tall are you?

Ight whatever shitskin I’m taller than everyone in ur whole family and have a50 eyes, keep barking for me
You’re the shitskin bud 💀

wishIwasSalludon

• JFL