If you truly try your best you can be at the top 1%, your genetics doesn't matter

Ark

Ark

I just don't trust ppl.
It doesn't matter what genetic disposition you're born with, If you truly try your best you can be at the top 1% of the planet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Fiqh, ElTruecel and 3 others
Sisyphus approved
1i40lv

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, OldRooster and Ark
Is he saying the truth about charm isn't enough?

My head hurts when I listen to these two scammers, please ignore them for your own mental health 😭

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Gaygymmaxx, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
It doesn't matter what genetic disposition you're born with, If you truly try your best you can be at the top 1% of the planet.

It’s true. Obviously you can’t become top 1% looks wise but in terms of stuff like games I have been top 0.01% global on certain games even tho years before that I was barely average or even below average skill level.

Gave me enough fuel to open up a scam call centre chain in India and Africa. Good job OP. Billionaire or death

• Love it
Reactions: Ark
Literally where he is because he's 6'2 or something

How? He's telling about maxxing everything
Do you think everyone can become 1% ?

You need a good family, backup support and social connections to reach there. It's not easily.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Ark
BLUEPILLS.org

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Rope

• JFL

You still need to be somewhat above avg from a genetic perspective in some form.

You need either top tier looks, 120+ iq, or top tier athletic ability from genetics alone.

If you have at least one of those, top 1% is a possibility.

From here, you also need to make proper connections, and stuff like that. Hard work also matters too.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ark and chadintraining
I agree but up to a point, there is a limit to how bad your genetics can be. Probably doesn't apply to the majority of guys though

• +1
if you still follow and share ander tate in 2024 "Mogs If you truly try your best you can be at the top 1%, your genetics doesn't matter" doesn't apply to you

Go there and beat Michael Phelps' record. Win 23 Olympic gold medals and then we'll talk.

He is a good man either way
Eh maybe he is now

He did get up to some nefarious shenanigans back in the day though. I wish he didn't. His message would carry a lot more volume if he didn't have a sullied past and wasn't excessively misogynistic at the beginning

They still would've tried to silence him but his message could've pushed back a lot of social changes unironically if he had a more positive social image.

If he behaved the way he does now from the beginning of his internet career he would have done a lot more.

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78