if you watch hamza

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
genuienly consider rope. His server is filled with manlet sub5 pajeets and a lot of kikes and 5th graders. Because that's his target demographic.

Just got banned from there for saying 6'4 or it's over. Then I also said it's never began for indians and no use going to the gym.You guys should have seen the manlets jump on me like crazy. I got 20 bluepilled ping from that one message. All filled with manlet rage. Then finally banned by a manlet fag mod.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, saafiir fan, Central Dogma and 8 others

if you watch hamza​

go back to india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and mewman
stfu hag

let transient indians get laid

you miserable hag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
you sound like a jeffrey rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 23359, Gonthar and 2 others
so that was you nigger. jfl at you sperging out at me for that flag
lol idk what youre talking about but im happy someone made you seethe so hard

• Ugh..
Reactions: mewman
Tbh he offers great redpill advice on YT.

Hamza Unfiltered   Think youre going to grow your business whilst traveling lol d5QOQvKLKiA

Please buy my course filled with redpill wisdom. You will get 100+ tinder match per day

JFL if you watch his videos. He's recycling the same shit forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spicel, Deleted member 28896 and Pikabro
If your cock doesn't move when you breathe,then you're a pussy ass Jeffrey,breathe like a king,breathe through your cock. Adonis..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Spicel, Deleted member 23359 and 3 others
View attachment 2510932
Please buy my course filled with redpill wisdom. You will get 100+ tinder match per day

Stfu. Looks will take you so far but you need game. Took a Jb last year out for 3 dates she was interested asf but because I was shit at game and didn't escalate she lost attraction. After a while I looksmaxxed more. She texted back then lost interest again. Now we're just friends. I fucked up.

Now hanging out with her 17 year old friend tho. She's a weak htb I suppose and I have been implementing Hamza's shit on her for a while and things are going great asf. She's all over me.

If your cock doesn't move when you breathe,then you're a pussy ass Jeffrey,breathe like a king,breathe through your cock. Adonis..
You've read the way of the superior man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Stfu. Looks will take you so far but you need game. Took a Jb last year out for 3 dates she was interested asf but because I was shit at game and didn't escalate she lost attraction. After a while I looksmaxxed more. She texted back then lost interest again. Now we're just friends. I fucked up.

Now hanging out with her 17 year old friend tho. She's a weak htb I suppose and I have been implementing Hamza's shit on her for a while and things are going great asf. She's all over me.
dnrd dog

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe

View attachment 2510932

so that was you nigger. jfl at you sperging out at me for that flag
stfu hag

let transient indians get laid

you miserable hag

if you watch hamza​

go back to india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH, wsada, juste and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH, Deleted member 28896, mewman and 2 others
Why can’t I be funny irl man

I watch his videos to laugh at. The problem is that kiketube keeps recommending me similar content.

I watch his videos to laugh at. The problem is that kiketube keeps recommending me similar content.
my youtube feed is goated. I unsubscribed from any sort self improvement(another jewish scam) shit.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer