• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Butthurt Dweller, Amnesia and 4 others
buttholes are gay

buttholes are gay

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: striker
You‘re truly a low T beta faggot, if you dont want to eat out a girls ass in this fashion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, itsoverbuddyboyo, Bengt and 1 other person
only if she has a pretty face 🥰

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
I heard girls don't wipe much less wash their asses completely, so no thanks i'd stick to her Lips, neck and breasts. those are much more erotic places.

Too bad i'll never get to do any of that tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1100 and Demir
I heard girls don't wipe much less wash their asses completely, so no thanks i'd stick to her Lips, neck and breasts. those are much more erotic places.

Where tf did you hear that lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul, rtsssy, CupOfCoffee and 3 others

imagine licking the poop from a stacys pinky asshole, mhmmmm

it is my only goal in the world

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul, BigBiceps, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
"Hehe, did you know I can squirt from down there? Put your mouth on it, get ready babe.... oooh...."

dirty%20louisville%20water_1470348755200_43731005_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Demir and Alexanderr
I will never lick a girl’s asshole.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Demir
i miss eating my exs asshole

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Balkancel, xForgotMyName and Demir
are you sure you don't have dopa-testotoxicosis due to hypo-prolactin in the blood?

[...]The eight men had no prior history of psychiatric disease, but each developed disruptive hypersexuality whilst on dopamine agonist therapy at various doses. Cabergoline, bromocriptine and quinagolide were all implicated. Hypersexuality had manifold consequences, including relationship discord, financial loss, reduced work performance, illicit activity, and eating ass.:)oops:) We refer here to this distinct drug toxicity as 'dopa-testotoxicosis'. Given the profound impact in these patients and their families, cessation of dopamine agonists should be considered in men who develop hypersexuality, and pituitary surgery may be required to facilitate this.
Awareness of this distinct impulse control disorder should enable further research into the prevalence, natural history and management of dopa-testotoxicosis. The condition is likely under-reported due to the highly personal nature of the symptoms and we suggest a simple written questionnaire to screen for hypersexuality and other behavioural symptoms within the first six months of dopamine agonist treatment.
cc: @paulie_walnuts

OP look till the end...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism refugee
Legit. Always ate my ex's ass when I got ragingly horny

Only if she is 7+PSL than yea it might be worth it

English Country Salad
A sex act between two partners that is illegal in many areas of the world. In this activity the submissive partner lies on his or her stomach with the acting partner on top. The acting partner then sticks their finger down their throat to induce vomiting, regurgitating whatever's in their stomach into the submissive partner's ass crack.
The acting partner then proceeds to eat the vomit out of the ass crack while performing anilingus, oral stimulation of the anus. The phrase English Country refers to the vibrant colors often found in vomit. Salad refers to the eating of vomit from the asscrack.

"Oh, darling," said the aroused naked woman to her male lover, "I want you to give me an English Country Salad."
"For you, my love," responded the man. "I'll do anything. My only desire is to please you in every way."
Then he stuck his finger down his throat and vomited all over her ass crack. After that he ate all the vomit while licking her asshole, concluding by giving his love a tender kiss on the lips. They cuddled the rest of the night.

by Dexter Graves October 27, 2010

English Country Salad
A sex act between two partners that is illegal in many areas of the world. In this activity the submissive partner lies on his or her stomach with the acting partner on top. The acting partner then sticks their finger down their throat to induce vomiting, regurgitating whatever's in their stomach into the submissive partner's ass crack.
The acting partner then proceeds to eat the vomit out of the ass crack while performing anilingus, oral stimulation of the anus. The phrase English Country refers to the vibrant colors often found in vomit. Salad refers to the eating of vomit from the asscrack.

"Oh, darling," said the aroused naked woman to her male lover, "I want you to give me an English Country Salad."
"For you, my love," responded the man. "I'll do anything. My only desire is to please you in every way."
Then he stuck his finger down his throat and vomited all over her ass crack. After that he ate all the vomit while licking her asshole, concluding by giving his love a tender kiss on the lips. They cuddled the rest of the night.

by Dexter Graves October 27, 2010
hot ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
I would love to eat some ass

I surprise licked my gf's asshole first time this week and it made me so hard jfl. It's like the ultimate dominance goal over a foid. Like she would do whatever you want. Until last month i was in the cuckery-thing-to-do team. Changed my mind bros

shit comes out of there

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aids!, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Nothing beats a short cute girl's pink butthole.

Eating ass ain’t even that bed if she clean.

Y’all better jump up in that like a starved wolf who hasn’t eaten in weeks.

It is over.

This whole thread has me rollin'! Haha!:feelsgood::feelskek: