If your a looksmaxxer, you must watch Lookism

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Lookism is so funny im actually dying. This show is the most blackpilled show ive ever watched, this shit is so over the top which makes it so jokes. Heres a clip:

Basically its about this subhuman whos life is complete shit but then he becomes a chad and he has every opportunity in the world and gets bitches.

Im 100% sure the author is a .org user cos this show is so over the top with its blackpill.

Its super cliche and over the top but it’s entertaining if you can just have fun with it, its nice to have a blackpilled show instead of a red pilled romance show kind of shit y’hear me

Its on netflix but also free here only 8 20 min episodes: https://aniwave.to/watch/gaiken-shijou-shugi.zlk2p/ep-1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, blatonslatt, vermillioncorefan and 13 others
I’ll start tmrw

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
lookism is dead :(

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, stunna, BoredPrince and 6 others
I thought it was a fighting webtoon

• +1
Reactions: zura
Everyone here watched it already

• +1
Reactions: stunna, kebab and sportsmogger
Read it instead.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Fiqh
This show is so funny im actually dying. Lookism is the most blackpilled show ive ever watched, this shit is so over the top which makes it so jokes. Heres a clip:
View attachment 2595431

Basically its about this subhuman whos life is complete shit but then he becomes a chad and he has every opportunity in the world and gets bitches.

Im 100% sure the author is a .org user cos this show is so over the top with its blackpill.

Its super cliche and over the top but it’s entertaining if you can just have fun with it, its nice to have a blackpilled show instead of a red pilled romance show kind of shit y’hear me

Its on netflix but also free here only 8 20 min episodes: https://aniwave.to/watch/gaiken-shijou-shugi.zlk2p/ep-1
Brutal, the jestermaxxing is too relatable

Nah, read Lookism.

Go E R buddy boyo

B

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
howd they turn this into a fighting series?

Lookism is so funny im actually dying. This show is the most blackpilled show ive ever watched, this shit is so over the top which makes it so jokes. Heres a clip:
View attachment 2595431

watched show, very good depiction of reality but just very exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
JFL at watching Koreanshit anime
NHK is way better

View attachment 2595431

cringe blud getting paid to type this shit

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I read like half of the manhwa of the show. The beginning is good but it's get worse later on.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Disgusting abused dog self hating chink show

Nigga I got myopia at age 6 and I hadn't used a computer before that point, shit genetics 😂