if your good at every video game u touch you probably have high iq

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
High iq trait

im not talking about obses rotters who play all day im talking about people who can just download a random shooter and get to a high rank with little effort

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, bradpittshairline, iam good boy and 4 others
im always shit at every game even if i nolife..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 33579 and 7 others
Is there science behind this?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and GuyFromSingapore
Is there science behind this?
Yes ofc there is

someone with a higher iq is going to learn things insanley fast ESPECISALLY IF THEY ENJOY WHAT THEY ARE LEARNING

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 50702 and Ken
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and Kristin
no it's just some idiot making a deduction based on some random chump he saw once
Same goes for education, higher iq = easier to learn and memorise information

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Ken
B151160A 8458 4A41 B760 8E93D4713838

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pepe, GuyFromSingapore and efidescontinuado
Yes ofc there is

someone with a higher iq is going to learn things insanley fast ESPECISALLY IF THEY ENJOY WHAT THEY ARE LEARNING
The fact that I could be "high IQ" because I'm good at every game I play just seems like a basement dweller statement especially when there's no science to prove it right

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and proxyy
The fact that I could be "high IQ" because I'm good at every game I play just seems like a basement dweller statement especially when there's no science to prove it right
would you like me to spend 10 mins of my time and link you some sources nigger

its just common sense

Stuck gold at league of legends, over for my IQ

nigga if i had 80 iq i would be in psych ward no normal human has 80 iq average
80iq is literally average in sub saharan africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Samsepioler
would you like me to spend 10 mins of my time and link you some sources nigger

its just common sense
No need to, I'm doing my own research I don't need your uncredible website link ran by nerdy jews jfl

I wish I were high IQ when it comes to making money :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
well yeah they live in tribes
IQ is genetic

the IQ is low due to tropical diseases

Evolution gave them stronger immune system development during childhood at the expense of Brain development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and comingtothisJFL
High IQ isnt a good thing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Samsepioler
IQ is genetic

the IQ is low due to tropical diseases

Evolution gave them stronger immune system development during childhood at the expense of Brain development
does schizophrenia make you retarded cuz i am slowly becoming one

Nah but High IQ gives u depression and shi
130-150 is death zone

smart enough to be an outcast but to dumb to do anything cool

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Ken and Tyrone06
My IQ fluctuates based on my mental state and sleep. At my best I was somewhere between 115 and 125 IQ, at my worst I'm somewhat above average. Need to brainmaxx soon so my IQ doesn't get clapped permanently because 115-125 is literally the perfect range for a good life and I do not want to lose that because of bad habits

• +1
High iq trait

im not talking about obses rotters who play all day im talking about people who can just download a random shooter and get to a high rank with little effort
also very depended on how early you are introduced to the game, brutal agepill

My IQ fluctuates based on my mental state and sleep. At my best I was somewhere between 115 and 125 IQ, at my worst I'm somewhat above average. Need to brainmaxx soon so my IQ doesn't get clapped permanently because 115-125 is literally the perfect range for a good life and I do not want to lose that because of bad habits
120 is optimal

• +1
Yes ofc there is

no there are different types of IQ, look at floyd mayweather clearly retarded but extremely high ring IQ, lebron james another retard but very high court IQ, same principles apply to gaming people call it game sense but its just high game IQ

• +1
no there are different types of IQ, look at floyd mayweather clearly retarded but extremely high ring IQ, lebron james another retard but very high court IQ, same principles apply to gaming people call it game sense but its just high game IQ
thats due to practice

even low iq people can learn stuff especially if they hyperfixate

• +1
This might be one of the most retarded things I've read in the past 30 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and GuyFromSingapore
thats due to practice

even low iq people can learn stuff especially if they hyperfixate
no lmfao did you see the people i described?? best of the best, at top percentile no hard work can make up for insufficient talent, you can get to top 1% with hard work but beyond that is all talent and iq

you can spend 1000 hours on a new fps game but pro can spend 100 hours and be better than you and they will progress far more as they have higher celling than you, as for you, you will be capped by your talent and remain stagnate

pros are pros not because they spent the time and worked “hard” but they recognised how good they were compared to their peers even early on and pursued the path of success

I was always good at zelda games and never needed guides, but I can’t play fps games cause they make me rage

I’m decent at Valorant for someone who grew up not allowed to play video games.

no lmfao did you see the people i described?? best of the best, at top percentile no hard work can make up for insufficient talent, you can get to top 1% with hard work but beyond that is all talent and iq

you can spend 1000 hours on a new fps game but pro can spend 100 hours and be better than you and they will progress far more as they have higher celling than you, as for you, you will be capped by your talent and remain stagnate

pros are pros not because they spent the time and worked “hard” but they recognised how good they were compared to their peers even early on and pursued the path of success
nigger thats literally my whole point retard