If you’re 19, how often can you afford to get drunk without looksminning?

D

Deleted member 51536

Iron
Every 2 weeks, 3, month?

Drinking is fun but I don’t want to slowly subhumanize myself, also don’t call me a retard for asking this because it’s a pretty difficult thing to gauge.

england proves you only looksmin when you drink if your genes are shit. you can go out and get blackout maybe once every month but u can drink every week.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
once a week is optimal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
nigga shut up be a man and drink alcohol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, WhiteGoodman and bleed
Maybe once a week but its just not worth as u will be bloated for several days which is a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
only when you go out with girls

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Drinking alcohol is my favourite cope tbh, I'm an alcoholic.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
drinking 1x/month is ok. getting drunk is a looksmin. that's why you need to use phenibut when going out..

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and aleksander
I would just drink heavily Friday-Sunday on the weekends for almost a year and it slowly descended me. I toned it down way more the last few months and I look way better ngl. Just keep it to once a week and only do if it there are girls around or ur going out with the intent to approach. Or just keep it light (have 1-2 drinks on a empty stomach)

Never.
Every time you drink, you are lowering yourself aesthetically. There is no "cutoff point". There is only bad and worse.

How many time is shooting heroin too many?

dont drink then. Sober low inhibition is a true mastery. If you can achieve it there's no need for alcohol