If you're a chad, learn to go out alone (especially to bars)

C

cyberpunk2075

Iron
Last Saturday I was sitting down in the bar area in a fancy hotel just having a quiet, peaceful drink on my own. I'm 1 glass of wine in and these beautiful 4 women in their 40s approach me and sit down at my table. 1 of them was a single stunning 42 year old Italian woman, 2 were married and the other 1 was already seeing someone. We're all chatting, joking around, having fun and drinking together and then suddenly the conversation turns sexual. We all start talking about past experiences, etc, and after about an hour of talking to each other, 1 of the married women openly says to me that she's looking to hook up her friend (the Italian woman) with someone tonight. She starts to ask me what I think of her and shit. I play it like she's no big deal to me and acted disinterested. Anyway, we left the bar and headed to a club. I'm in the back with the Italian woman sitting in the middle. She starts brushing up against me and flirts heavy. We get to the club and we're all dancing together. All my drinks were paid for by them. Eventually the Italian woman jumps on to me and starts grinding on me. We made out, left the club and the rest is history.

tl;dr Hot women will come to you and you barely have to do shit. Oh, and free drinks too.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Jungcuck, Splinter901 and 3 others
42? How old are you OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 29167
Was it worth it? I'm kind of in a similar situation with this one girls who's fine, but the age difference is about the same.
Well it isn't the first time, but there are so many perks to banging older women. Some of them are divorcee's with a shit load of money from their divorce settlement. They'll pay for your shit. Maybe buy you stuff. Take you to places. They tend to be way better in the bedroom, their sex drive is a lot higher, they're a lot more mature, and knowledgeable. All they want in return is good dick and some level of maturity from you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, BrahminBoss, kebab and 5 others
Id bang an older woman if I could in the first place

Id bang an older woman if I could in the first place

Tbh, you don't need to be GL to bang older women, but to bang the gorgeous older women (the one's you look at and think she's been gorgeous her entire life) you kinda do. If you wanna pull older women, all you really need is maturity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Some of them are divorcee's with a shit load of money from their divorce settlement. They'll pay for your shit. Maybe buy you stuff. Take you to places.
This is what I want honestly. Girls in there 20's have nothing going for them mostly, except youth. As long as she looks good I want a women who has finances that can cover my broke self.
All they want in return is good dick and some level of maturity from you.
I've noticed older women are also a lot more forgiving as well.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Primalsplit and Xangsane
This is what I want honestly. Girls in there 20's have nothing going for them mostly, except youth. As long as she looks good I want a women who has finances that can cover my broke self.

I've noticed older women are also a lot more forgiving as well.

For sure. They've already gone through all the shit in life - dated the pricks in their 20s, been cheated on, dumped, abused and treated like shit, etc. By their 40s, if they're available, they tend to be just looking for someone to love them and keep them company. Honestly, you don't even need to be good in bed either, they'll teach you if you aren't.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and Outlier
tales from the slums of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, kebab and Alt Number 3
Last Saturday I was sitting down in the bar area in a fancy hotel just having a quiet, peaceful drink on my own. I'm 1 glass of wine in and these beautiful 4 women in their 40s approach me and sit down at my table. 1 of them was a single stunning 42 year old Italian woman, 2 were married and the other 1 was already seeing someone. We're all chatting, joking around, having fun and drinking together and then suddenly the conversation turns sexual. We all start talking about past experiences, etc, and after about an hour of talking to each other, 1 of the married women openly says to me that she's looking to hook up her friend (the Italian woman) with someone tonight. She starts to ask me what I think of her and shit. I play it like she's no big deal to me and acted disinterested. Anyway, we left the bar and headed to a club. I'm in the back with the Italian woman sitting in the middle. She starts brushing up against me and flirts heavy. We get to the club and we're all dancing together. All my drinks were paid for by them. Eventually the Italian woman jumps on to me and starts grinding on me. We made out, left the club and the rest is history.

tl;dr Hot women will come to you and you barely have to do shit. Oh, and free drinks too.
Do you think you attract more inside or outside a nightclub where the dim lighting ascends normies and descends Chads.

Do you think you attract more inside or outside a nightclub where the dim lighting ascends normies and descends Chads.

It's the same amount for me really because it isn't just my face that attracts women, it's my style

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Update: We are now fwbs lol, met up with her on Saturday and had a few drinks, fucked all night. Turns out she's wealthy, living in a beautiful apartment of her own in Canary Wharf and wants to take me out frequently to nice places 😃

• +1
49FD18A4 1842 45CC A648 4F514840416B

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Update: We are now fwbs lol, met up with her on Saturday and had a few drinks, fucked all night. Turns out she's wealthy, living in a beautiful apartment of her own in Canary Wharf and wants to take me out frequently to nice places 😃
Canary??? bro which hotel did u meet her at lmao

I’m sure chad needs this advice jfl at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and Mr Test

Agreed tbh , I have got some questions
What's your slay count ?
Face rating out of 10 ?
Height ?
Body type ?
Also are you nt and able to talk freely or not ?

if you're a young tall subchad (high mtn minimum), no woman will ever love you like an older one

What’s your style? Old money layered suits?

Agreed tbh , I have got some questions
What's your slay count ?
Face rating out of 10 ?
Height ?
Body type ?
Also are you nt and able to talk freely or not ?

I described my looks in this thread - https://looksmax.org/threads/are-th...people-behave-around-you-and-treat-you.620421

Slay count is 22 and could very very easily sleep with a new woman almost every couple of days, possibly even every single day if I dropped my standards. After hooking up (ONS) a good few times I realised that it's not fulfilling for me, so I tend to seek FWB/open relationship type of arrangements with women I find attractive (8/10 or above) and vibe with until I find my looksmatch with the the right personality and a career.

• +1

Stop larping greyfag

I’m sure chad needs this advice jfl at you

They do. I have friends who are 9/10 and above, they have never gone out alone or even considered it since it's socially abnormal here in the UK to go out alone.

if you're a young tall subchad (high mtn minimum), no woman will ever love you like an older one
He said that hes 5’5 110lbs and half indian

I described my looks in this thread - https://looksmax.org/threads/are-th...people-behave-around-you-and-treat-you.620421

Slay count is 22 and could very very easily sleep with a new woman almost every couple of days, possibly even every single day if I dropped my standards. After hooking up (ONS) a good few times I realised that it's not fulfilling for me, so I tend to seek FWB/open relationship type of arrangements with women I find attractive (8/10 or above) and vibe with until I find my looksmatch with the the right personality and a career.
do you even want to settle down

OP is literally a 5'5 indian

Congratz on giving post wall roasties what they don't deserve.

It's never over for women, no matter how ugly, old or trash they are because of simps like you.

Anyway
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

If true, congrats

I think we should stop giving chads advice and help ugly niggas

• JFL
Reactions: cyberpunk2075
You'll find her
What do you define as a quality woman

Cheers mate

I would define a quality woman as attractive, looks after herself mentally and physically, has a career, has goals in life and hobbies, has morals and values, motherly-like qualities such that you can tell she'd make a good mum, those sort of things really. I've met a handful of those women over the last few years, but unsurprisingly they were taken. The best time to have found a woman like that was whilst I was still studying, but I chose to focus on my education instead of pursuing women so I missed that boat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cheers mate

I would define a quality woman as attractive, looks after herself mentally and physically, has a career, has goals in life and hobbies, has morals and values, motherly-like qualities such that you can tell she'd make a good mum, those sort of things really. I've met a handful of those women over the last few years, but unsurprisingly they were taken
sorry to hear it man.

imagine how freaking easy everything would be if I just looked like O'God. Women would do everything for me like all the dating stuff would be so simple

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Stopped reading at 40s.