If you’re a man who slept around and only wants a virgin, you’re not a hypocrite.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
There seems to be this conception that a man who slept around has no moral right to seek a virgin for marriage, but here’s the problem with that:

1. Can a woman with a low paying job and seek a man with a high paying job: yes
And here’s the real kicker
2. Can a man (Or a woman) be an alcoholic, recover, and seek a non-addict: of course!

So why does a sexually promiscuous man get condemned for seeking a virgin: ENVY

You envy his sexually promiscuous lifestyle, and imagine if on top of that, he gets a pretty virgin submissive wife, while you struggle for sex and can only settle for used up roasties. SO UNFAIR :soy::soy::soy::soy::cry::cry::cry::cry:

But the fact is, its the way the world works. And you trying to impose your morality is just a weak failed attempt at some form of “equality”.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, vermillioncorefan, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Who cares nigga they don’t want any incel it’s over anyway faggot we lost it never began niggercel cuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, based_pakichad421 and aspiringexcel
Who cares nigga they don’t want any incel it’s over anyway faggot we lost it never began niggercel cuck
honestly you’re a fucking little stupid prick who thinks he is clever but in reality people think it’s lame.

“Noggercel cuck”

You see how cringe you sound.

Don’t bother responding to try and save face, just get lost bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
honestly you’re a fucking little stupid prick who thinks he is clever but in reality people think it’s lame.

“Noggercel cuck”

You see how cringe you sound.

Don’t bother responding to try and save face, just get lost bitch.
This is what happens when u take schizo website offtopic seriously :feelskek:

You came back to save face. You’re such a bitch.
I came back to save ur dead and buried thread faggot :feelskek:

Jfl all ur threads are like this tbh no wonder ur mad

I came back to save ur dead and buried thread faggot :feelskek:

Jfl all ur threads are like this tbh no wonder ur mad
No u didn’t. You came back to save face. Just as predicted. And you’re still doing the same thing. You think you’re so cool with those “cute” little emojis you send but it’s so see through.

im an incel and i want a whore

Yeah all this hypocrisy shaming is bullshit.

Men statistically want women who are average height, women want men who are above average height.
Men don't care much about money and status in a woman, women want someone who is equal or above them in those.
Men prefer more feminine faces, women prefer more masculine faces.
Everyone is entitled to his preferences.

Ultimately, the only thing that matters is whether you win or not.
If you win and get what you want, who cares what the losers say.
Might makes right.

Just because I want an hqnp 18 year old virgin Stacy for a wife, doesn't mean I also don't want a harem of 10 plastic filled tattooed gigasluts on the side. I appreciate the sluts just as much as the virgin, they just have different purposes in my life, and will get different levels of investment.

Also, a good rule of thumb when it comes to these things is to always blame the women. They are the gatekeepers of sex and they are the ones who have the final say. They know full well what they are getting into, they just don't care. The hqnp virginal nubile maiden wants to get railed by a darktriadmaxxed Chad just as much as a gigaslut, knows he is a red flag longterm, but still does it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Aladin and ChadL1te