If you're at a healthy weight that is better than being a slayer chud ngl

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Being overweight sucks ass man. Fuck this shut, feels like I'm dying and no energy 99 percent of the time. I need more money so I can move teh fuk out mane.

Being overweight sucks ass man. Fuck this shut, feels like I'm dying and no energy 99 percent of the time. I need more money so I can move teh fuk out mane.
thats not overweight thats morbid obesity if you can barely move

• +1
Reactions: marek937
thats not overweight thats morbid obesity if you can barely move
yah then I definitely am morbidly obese. I need to get away from this shut family, but I need like more hours n shut !

yah then I definitely am morbidly obese. I need to get away from this shut family, but I need like more hours n shut !
do you know what you weigh

5 years on this forum for what

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Being underweight is even worse

Nigga what does moving out have to do with losing weight

How much do you weigh and how tall

Nigga what does moving out have to do with losing weight

How much do you weigh and how tall
Bro have you not been paying attention to any of my threads. I need to escape my family who is giving me antipsychotics n shut

Bro have you not been paying attention to any of my threads. I need to escape my family who is giving me antipsychotics n shut
You won't become Athletic again i'm still letargic with a slow metabolism After 5 months

You won't become Athletic again i'm still letargic with a slow metabolism After 5 months
It may take a few years to return to peak form n shut

No overweight chad exists unless we are talking about being overweight from muscle mass

No overweight chad exists unless we are talking about being overweight from muscle mass
I’m sure there are chuds out there who let themselves go n shut

• +1
Reactions: marek937
I’m sure there are chuds out there who let themselves go n shut
Thats good cause less competition
I know many guys who descended hard from getting fat + balding

Do t you have a chad body or was that an old pic

Do t you have a chad body or was that an old pic
I wasn’t in the best of shape but I was in pretty good shape before this antipsychotic shut started

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and SoundnVision
I wasn’t in the best of shape but I was in pretty good shape before this antipsychotic shut started
Just go ER on the psychiatric staff and call It a day. They knew what they were doing to you and didn't care

Just go ER on the psychiatric staff and call It a day. They knew what they were doing to you and didn't care
Ngl they deserve a shutload of hellfire for what they did to my ass