If you're dark triadmaxxed, you must wife a dark triad-maxxed woman!

micropp

micropp

Dickpilled
See the below video bros. An Indian woman falsely accuses loan sharks of SA. She even asks her husband to go inside, while she brutally abuses them. They didn't have a choice but to leave them alone.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Brutal video.

Fellow looksmaxers, marry a woman like this. Your benefits are gonna be endless. You can scam others and earn tons of money. If loan sharks were to come to your crib to hurt you, you can ask your dark triad wife to falsely accuse them of SA. They will immediately be arrested by the cops and proof is not required either.

Women cannot be arrested after 6pm, whatsoever!
Male cops CANNOT touch women by law!

Come to India and marry a dark triad fogger bros. You can easily ascend in life with her!
Imagine the sex bros! Smoking joint & playing with her titties, when she rides your fat cock! When she creams and gets cranky, she'll call the cops and falsely accuse your enemies of rape.
As soon as they get arrested, she'll beg me to nut inside her.
I'll nut and she'll whisper "I love you babe" while staring deeply into my eyes. A champagne of victory bros!

Happy New Year Champagne GIF by Abortion Access Front

Remember, the only man she respect must be you. She might be wild in public, but you must discipline her in your bedroom!

american psycho hot sex GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Lynxress
Agreed 🥵
Images   2024 02 18T164239027

• Love it
Reactions: micropp
DNR ur cope

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and dragomaxxer