If you're genuinely SHORT (5'7 and under), you did nothing wrong - it's because of child abuse

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Anyone 5'7 and under complaining about their height and theorizing what they could have done differently is missing the point.

It was never your fault. The only reason you are that height is child abuse and parental negligence.

It shouldn't be your responsibility to get bitcoin so you can order chink growth hormones or peptides off black market websites. You were a stupid kid - it wasn't and shouldn't be your job to become an armchair endocrinologist off internet forum posts so you could grow taller. As much as I wish I was taller, even at 5'10 I can understand boomers not getting their son HGH because they're bluepilled and grew up in a different time. Plus what doctor would do it? I'm sure you could find one who would, and it would be out of pocket, but the standard endo wouldn't prescribe. But if your son is 5'6, 5'7, gets mogged by his entire class, gets bullied in school because of his height? And you DON'T even TRY get him HGH? Then they chose to do nothing. I could understand if the insurance company denied it - but even if insurance wouldn't cover it, if your parents had the money they should have paid out of pocket or found another way to get it. And they should have found a different doctor if they got told "no".

If someone in a first world country ends up 5'6, 5'7, I ask myself the same thing I ask when kids are out joining gangs, shooting up heroin, truant from school, transitioning to child trannies because they got groomed on discord:

Where were the parents?

It's not entirely the kid's fault. Up to a certain age it's the parents' responsibility to make sure they are raising their child properly.

I have a family member who is short, has a short wife, and wants to get HGH for their short son. They're trying everything they can. It's surprisingly common nowadays - huge facebook groups of moms trying their hardest to get their boys HGH. So many parents know how awful it is to be short. Their sons are bullied, have no relationships, no friendships. Even for kids who are 5'9, 5'10 a lot of the time their boomer dads want their sons to be an athletic freak so they try to get them on HGH. And if insurance won't pay they'll go doctor shopping for an endo who will.

Any sensible parent knows hoping for a magical growth spurt is silly and pointless when there is an intervention that solves the problem. People know tall men are more attractive and more respected. Either you have some manlet father that denies it's a disadvantage and wants to continue the cycle of abuse by making you a manlet through negligence or parents who deny it's a problem, it's abuse plain and simple. No different from kids with a retarded sounding lisp or lazy eye whose parents never get them the proper therapy at a young age when it can be fixed.

Not to mention is was their genes in the first place, for the most part.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lemonnz, addem and 24 others
Depends. Deathnik roach parents don't even know what HGH is lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, zura, mogstars and 9 others
no it’s cause of inferior genetics just accept it buddy boyog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, hardestmfintheroom, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
Depends. Deathnik roach parents don't even know what HGH is lmao.
I won’t even consider having children until I get phd in peating and go off grid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Youㅤ, mogstars and 2 others
x-men marvel GIF

just one more inch and i could've ascended...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, mogstars, 9cel and 3 others
huge facebook groups of moms trying their hardest to get their boys HGH
Hope their sons die for cheating their genetics. They will from one thing or other. You don't put synthetic stuff inside your body and expect it to work well
They shouldn't have been reproduced in the first place.
If you want your son to be tall feed him raw meat, organic raw liver and raw milk. Unfrozen raw meat have a lot of bio-available growth hormone. Still not guaranteed they will be taller if both parents are manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, BitchBoy, MaestheticMaso and 4 others
Hope their sons die for cheating their genetics. They will from one thing or other. You don't put synthetic stuff inside your body and expect it to work well
If you want your son to be tall feed him raw meat, organic raw liver and raw milk. Unfrozen raw meat have a lot of bio-available growth hormone. Still not guaranteed they will be taller if both parents are manlets.
exactly, my parents were short af. dad at 5'7 and mom at 4'11, but I still managed to grow at 6'2 but still adds literally zero value to me because of my goblin-looking ass. BRUTAL!

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
exactly, my parents were short af. dad at 5'7 and mom at 4'11, but I still managed to grow at 6'2 but still adds literally zero value to me because of my goblin-looking ass. BRUTAL!
Consider yourself extremely lucky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LordSergiXX63, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Consider yourself extremely lucky
My 5'6 balding white friend slaying the foids that I will never ever interact. heightpill is completely dogshit if you have shit face so dgaf that much buddy.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BitchBoy
My 5'6 balding white friend slaying the foids that I will never ever interact. heightpill is completely dogshit if you have shit face so dgaf that much buddy.
Yep there’s always that one 5’2 Indian janitor friend who slays all the foids. Fucking survivorship bias is strong with you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 9cel, LooksOrDeath, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
Yep there’s always that one 5’2 Indian janitor friend who slays all the foids. Fucking survivorship bias is strong with you
some girls has kink for this, they are looking for a feminine man to bully the fuck out.

that's amazing ngl

• Love it
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Anyone 5'7 and under complaining about their height and theorizing what they could have done differently is missing the point.

It was never your fault. The only reason you are that height is child abuse and parental negligence.

It shouldn't be your responsibility to get bitcoin so you can order chink growth hormones or peptides off black market websites. You were a stupid kid - it wasn't and shouldn't be your job to become an armchair endocrinologist off internet forum posts so you could grow taller. As much as I wish I was taller, even at 5'10 I can understand boomers not getting their son HGH because they're bluepilled and grew up in a different time. Plus what doctor would do it? I'm sure you could find one who would, and it would be out of pocket, but the standard endo wouldn't prescribe. But if your son is 5'6, 5'7, gets mogged by his entire class, gets bullied in school because of his height? And you DON'T even TRY get him HGH? Then they chose to do nothing. I could understand if the insurance company denied it - but even if insurance wouldn't cover it, if your parents had the money they should have paid out of pocket or found another way to get it. And they should have found a different doctor if they got told "no".

If someone in a first world country ends up 5'6, 5'7, I ask myself the same thing I ask when kids are out joining gangs, shooting up heroin, truant from school, transitioning to child trannies because they got groomed on discord:

Where were the parents?

It's not entirely the kid's fault. Up to a certain age it's the parents' responsibility to make sure they are raising their child properly.

I have a family member who is short, has a short wife, and wants to get HGH for their short son. They're trying everything they can. It's surprisingly common nowadays - huge facebook groups of moms trying their hardest to get their boys HGH. So many parents know how awful it is to be short. Their sons are bullied, have no relationships, no friendships. Even for kids who are 5'9, 5'10 a lot of the time their boomer dads want their sons to be an athletic freak so they try to get them on HGH. And if insurance won't pay they'll go doctor shopping for an endo who will.

Any sensible parent knows hoping for a magical growth spurt is silly and pointless when there is an intervention that solves the problem. People know tall men are more attractive and more respected. Either you have some manlet father that denies it's a disadvantage and wants to continue the cycle of abuse by making you a manlet through negligence or parents who deny it's a problem, it's abuse plain and simple. No different from kids with a retarded sounding lisp or lazy eye whose parents never get them the proper therapy at a young age when it can be fixed.

Not to mention is was their genes in the first place, for the most part.
cope I was abused as a kid and still have mogger frame height and bones

"just eat raw meat and you'll be 6"0 brah! :feelshah: "

What kind of doctor would prescribe hormones to pre-pubescent teens? Hmm I wonder