If you're have to get your wisdom teeth removed, don't forget to request bone grafts.

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
Had 2 lowers and uppers removed. No room to come in anyway, so forward growth wasn't an issue, but that didn't stop me from protecting my bone density from those jews

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
did you got jaw surgery i dont think getting bone graft is necessary if you get jaw surgery

This is why I'm not removing my """"wisdom""" teeth. If I lose the only good trait (my jaw) then I'm actually roping

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
No one in my family did
I won't too

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
This is why I'm not removing my """"wisdom""" teeth. If I lose the only good trait (my jaw) then I'm actually roping
absolutely don't IF they have room to come in, will fuck up your bone density, forward growth, and eventually lead to some loss in size when the cavity fills in.

The difference is like 0 jfl

you cant see without a microscope nigga

my mom had 5 of her teeth extracted and her jaw and chin is the same

many models got their wisdom teeth extrcted

including jordan barret

every psl members masturbation material

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Baldingman1998
Pulling teeth beyond the premolars is unlikely to create much of a negative difference in appearance, just make sure one isn't retracting the rest of the teeth back too. Humans lost teeth all the time after the neolithic from trauma and their faces didn't change much if at all (though upper molar loss can give you hollow cheeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
got 2 upper removed last years no difference

dumb psl theory
if your wisdom teeth cant fit why would you think implants would fit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Idk bro i kept my wisdoms and my rammus is like sean o pry (not that good imo)

if your getting a type of jaw surgery done it’s required for them to remove and at that point asking for bone grafts is low IQ

I didn't ask for bone graft since I didn't know it was a thing at the time. 2-3 months later, I learned about it and asked multiple dentists to do bone graft, and they all refused to do it. And I'm pretty sure bone grafting can still help even after 3 months, I'm screwed. They literally told me they can't do it even if I want to and pay for it. WTF?