If you're not a female in this era just lol

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
They just mog your pathetic incel male life to oblivion. Just lol @ you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Xtra, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Jfl at having a penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Lynxress and WeiWei
Just be woman bro 👍

Real JBW

Just be woman

Do you have a sister and if yes does she lifemog you?

Do you have a sister and if yes does she lifemog you?
oh yah i have 2 sisters. They both lifemog the chit outta me. I'm still lifemaxxing though. So we'll see how things turn out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20370
oh yah i have 2 sisters. They both lifemog the chit outta me. I'm still lifemaxxing though. So we'll see how things turn out.
do they have kids yet?

do they have kids yet?
my oldest sister has 2 daughters, my other sister has not had kids yet but she's having issues with her bf cus he's not being appreciative enough about her cus he didn't show up enough to take care of her when she was all sick n chit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Copers gonna cope, but this is legit.

Girls can get breast augmentation, some fillers and hit the gym and fog 90% of the female population, which allows them to be instafamous/start onlyfans thus getting millions of people to lust after them.

As a guy if you want to get close to the same level of clout, you have to be the greatest athlete at some sport. Not even kidding, getting drafted by NBA is levels below being an average slut with 500k followers yet you mog 99.99% of the basketball world, while she's fogged by 2-3 girls in an average 10th grade class.

Copers gonna cope, but this is legit.

Girls can get breast augmentation, some fillers and hit the gym and fog 90% of the female population, which allows them to be instafamous/start onlyfans thus getting millions of people to lust after them.

As a guy if you want to get close to the same level of clout, you have to be the greatest athlete at some sport. Not even kidding, getting drafted by NBA is levels below being an average slut with 500k followers yet you mog 99.99% of the basketball world, while she's fogged by 2-3 girls in an average 10th grade class.
yea bro you got to be top 0.01% as a male to compete with females in this era.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
yea bro you got to be top 0.01% as a male to compete with females in this era.
I still can't believe what I'm writing though. Whoever reads this thread just take time to rethink that this is actual fact that some NBA rookie is lifemogged by an average female with tits and not obese.

I still can't believe what I'm writing though. Whoever reads this thread just take time to rethink that this is actual fact that some NBA rookie is lifemogged by an average female with tits and not obese.
unless your lebron as a male just end it tbh

That's brutal af

I thought you said you quit 🤔