If you're not chewing mastic gum, what are you doing? [Video]

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
Start chewing now, I'm getting very good results chewing. The only thing is that this mastic gum stuff leaves an unpleasant taste. Don't ever buy chisell or falim.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Steve bachall and SayNoToRotting
Gonion too high makes u look like a chipmunk

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Nice, think I'll get some of this.

Chewing may fix that tho so short term pain long term gain
True, that's why it's better to chew and see what happens after chewing for a long time than to dismiss it. We got nothing to lose so might aswell

Whats wrong with Falim? Im on falim right now

have you tried both falim and mastic? any differences?

legit. I plan on ordering mastic gum, tell me how it all works, how many gums in a mouth per day/chew session? How expensive? How long lasts a stack for a certain price?

anyone know anything about open mouth chewing?
I would warn against chewing as it bloats your face to much, if you do it incorrectly you will train buccinators which gives you a chubby cheeks looks vs hollow cheeks

legit. I plan on ordering mastic gum, tell me how it all works, how many gums in a mouth per day/chew session? How expensive? How long lasts a stack for a certain price?
Mastic is the best there is for this honestly

nice face filter fatman but we can all see trough your bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, Heirio, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 1 other person
What you need to order is the ones that come in little pieces. Put all the pieces from the package in your mouth and after some minutes it forms into a big ass ball that becomes hard as fuck to chew. Your masseters will feel the pain and your face feels very hot and warm, something I noticed. Chew session can be as long as you like, but stop immediately when you get clicks in your jaw and take a day off. That's something I noticed as a red flag
Whats wrong with Falim? Im on falim right now
Falim is bad for your stomach acid and some other shit, The Great Work forum got some solid evidence for that, but can't find the posts right now.

open mouth chewing or closed?

anyone know anything about open mouth chewing?
I would warn against chewing as it bloats your face to much, if you do it incorrectly you will train buccinators which gives you a chubby cheeks looks vs hollow cheeks
ive omc for a while but im high bf so wouldnt know its legitness

Chewing gum made my face look more rounder, I try to to avoid chewing completly now if I can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Chewing gum made my face look more rounder, I try to to avoid chewing completly now if I can

Same
Start chewing now, I'm getting very good results chewing. The only thing is that this mastic gum stuff leaves an unpleasant taste. Don't ever buy chisell or falim.

I had to watch a fucking ad to see the video,
god damn jews

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
If you aren't getting chipmunk bruxism bloat what are you doing?