If youre not studymaxxing you are not trying

Hamudimaxxer

Hamudimaxxer

Iron
Anyone thinking they will escape the matrix by buying andrew tate's hustler cursus or adonis academy with dropshipping is retarted. If you dont have an active income you have nothing to invest in. JFL at people thinking they will become rich without a degree. You are not special you think you are but you are not.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dontknowan, Danish_Retard, tom69 and 7 others
gamble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, seethe, ElTruecel and 4 others
Anyone thinking they will escape the matrix by buying andrew tate's hustler cursus or adonis academy with dropshipping is retarted. If you dont have an active income you have nothing to invest in. JFL at people thinking they will become rich without a degree. You are not special you think you are but you are not.
Niggers really think they will became part of the 0.0001% who succeeded without any prior knowledge and started from scratch :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8trunks, tom69 and zylaro
I’m just gonna be a part time NEET and hopefully ascend when I hop on trt

Niggers really think they will became part of the 0.0001% who succeeded without any prior knowledge and started from scratch :lul:
Its really funny they think Adonis Academy is gonna get them rich

I'm special

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51570
broke niggas buy adonis academy, rich niggas make adonis academy

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
Very true.

The wise man is only wise when he's searching for knowledge. The second he thinks he knows enough, he becomes a fool.

The rich man is only rich when he's pushing to make money. The second he thinks he has enough, he becomes broke.

good goy go to your mediocre state college just for nobody to look at your resume

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
57 ETCS is the goal next semester, last one was 35 ETCS 😤😬

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
study at home from the internet > going to uni

You won get rich from your investments but a business and u dont need a degree to make one

Jfl at Americans thinking everyone loves there sike nibba
i’m vietnamese
IMG 1303
IMG 1301

You will never become anything
i learned coding and started freelancing at 17, created my company at 21 and now playing online poker for 2 years professionally
never went to uni or anything like that after highschool

i learned coding and started freelancing at 17, created my company at 21 and now playing online poker for 2 years professionally
GG

and now ur a pokercel

A STEM degree or any postgrad degree (within reason) goes a long way. None of this "get rich through alpha male courses" nonsense is sustainable or smart to dabble in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino and sub5c3l
what if i make another course on how to get rich and sell it

this is true

but college is still a scam regardless

the alternative shouldnt be becoming an andrew tate shiller either though