If you're rotting you might as well rot well and moneymax

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
doesn't really matter if you lay in bed watching stream, playing vidya, cooming, browsing random shit or doing some work. for a true rotcel it's all the same so might as well do the latter :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Corleone, justinzayn and 5 others
just spend the useless years of your subhuman life wageslaving instead of using good copes to at least get a sense of excitement from this putrid existance, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 14392, romanstock and 3 others
tfw u cannot play games because your mouse gives you ulnar neuropathy for no apparent reason

just spend the useless years of your subhuman life wageslaving instead of using good copes to at least get a sense of excitement from this putrid existance, bro.
meh, rotting gets old :feelshmm:
tfw u cannot play games because your mouse gives you ulnar neuropathy for no apparent reason
have you tried a tilted mouse/tilting your hand to the right slightly?
surface-precision-mouse-vs-logitech-mx-master-2s-100749221-orig.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Yuno_howitez
JFL son whatever sky-daddy is up there, he sure has locked down your dopamine receptors nice and tight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
@Anstrum95 thoughts? 🥰

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 18879
meh, rotting gets old :feelshmm:

have you tried a tilted mouse/tilting your hand to the right slightly?
surface-precision-mouse-vs-logitech-mx-master-2s-100749221-orig.jpg
I've tried all sorts of ergonomic set ups, different posture, sitting up straight, slouching, it only happened when I got a new PC at around 20, (3 yrs ago), changed diff settings, mousepads etc, nothing works. I even had surgery on my elbow for it despite no test showing compression there, so I am fucked. No test showed anything even though I have atrophy in my hand from nerve damage top kek.

I've tried all sorts of ergonomic set ups, different posture, sitting up straight, slouching, it only happened when I got a new PC at around 20, (3 yrs ago), changed diff settings, mousepads etc, nothing works. I even had surgery on my elbow for it despite no test showing compression there, so I am fucked. No test showed anything even though I have atrophy in my hand from nerve damage top kek.
maybe try these exercises by this nigger 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
What career would you recommend?

There are jobs which pay you to sit around and do nothing, e.g. some security guard positions

What career would you recommend?

There are jobs which pay you to sit around and do nothing, e.g. some security guard positions
I was thinking remote work. whatever you can already do to some degree

I wouldn't go out and interact with normans that's for sure though :feelshmm:

I was thinking remote work. whatever you can already do to some degree

I wouldn't go out and interact with normans that's for sure though :feelshmm:
do you have any ideas?

There's software developer but it requires uni degree

do you have any ideas?

There's software developer but it requires uni degree
just check out some stuff on freelance sites and see if you could do one already without too much extra training

this is extremely based. my favorite youtuber (extremely blackpilled) uploaded a video saying exactly this 5 hours after I posted it. he probably browses here and saw my thread :feelshmm: I'll take this as a signal from the universe to narcymax 🥰
(3:00 - 3:40)

You can become a millionaire as a wagecuck if you really hate your life enough. Have done the math and have thought about it. If I wagerotted for an entire year I could save up atleast 100k but then what? Do you have any idea how much that ages and looksmins you. Whats even the point of having money as a subhuman TBH. (Not that I am sub5 but if I were to work every day ofan entire fucking year id probably lose my hair collagen and become subhuyman) Also I cant stand the idea of wasting 90% of my time to make what some faggot idiot will make fucking around in a month. I'll just stick to supporting myself off of 40 hours a month and doing funny shit online. Might not be much of a life but sitting around all day playing video games eating food and doing whatever I want is 100000x the life of working all day doing things you dont want to do. Sometimes I forget just how much I love and cherish rotting until I work a 10 hour day. The value of free time is logarithmic

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You can become a millionaire as a wagecuck if you really hate your life enough. Have done the math and have thought about it. If I wagerotted for an entire year I could save up atleast 100k but then what? Do you have any idea how much that ages and looksmins you. Whats even the point of having money as a subhuman TBH. (Not that I am sub5 but if I were to work every day ofan entire fucking year id probably lose my hair collagen and become subhuyman) Also I cant stand the idea of wasting 90% of my time to make what some faggot idiot will make fucking around in a month. I'll just stick to supporting myself off of 40 hours a month and doing funny shit online. Might not be much of a life but sitting around all day playing video games eating food and doing whatever I want is 100000x the life of working all day doing things you dont want to do. Sometimes I forget just how much I love and cherish rotting until I work a 10 hour day. The value of free time is logarithmic
NEET loser mindset of someone who is doomed for a life of failure. there's not a single rich person in the entire world who sits around rotting all day. even billionaires still work every day.

NEET loser mindset of someone who is doomed for a life of failure. there's not a single rich person in the entire world who sits around rotting all day. even billionaires still work every day.
Doing cool shit or atleast interesting shit or at the very least shit on their own accord. Not doing menial cucky tasks. The only way I know how to make money independently is terribly boring. If I find another way I'd love to rot all day doing it. I spend most of my time making games so if that turns into money at some point then I will be working all day but RN my games dont make me money

• +1
Reactions: Flashback
sitting around all day playing video games eating food and doing whatever I want is 100000x the life of working all day doing things you dont want to do
yeah but it's all dopamine. of course vidya is more exciting than other shit, it was made to be. it's not an inherently better activity, your brain just tricks you to think it is. and then you have no mojo for anything else

rotting is fun until it's not, while achieving something is a struggle until it's fun and rewarding. not recommending to wagecuck in low level position of course

once I accepted my brain for what it is, an outdated priority machine that's smart but easy to trick, I have found it much easier to say no to cravings. or at least to say "later"

Whats even the point of having money as a subhuman TBH.
money opens many doors. no reason to be poor if you can be rich

You need social skills to moneymaxx

Most rotters don't have social skills

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yeah but it's all dopamine. of course vidya is more exciting than other shit, it was made to be. it's not an inherently better activity, your brain just tricks you to think it is. and then you have no mojo for anything else

rotting is fun until it's not, while achieving something is a struggle until it's fun and rewarding. not recommending to wagecuck in low level position of course

once I accepted my brain for what it is, an outdated priority machine that's smart but easy to trick, I have found it much easier to say no to cravings. or at least to say "later"

money opens many doors. no reason to be poor if you can be rich
It's not all dopamine you can create memories on vidya

It's not all dopamine you can create memories on vidya
yeah there are a few games like that. I really enjoyed soma or subnautica for example. great stories, gameplay and atmosphere. and then there are games you can play indefinitely like mmos or competitive, those can really suck you in. even when you're not playing you'll be thinking about strategies and other game related stuff. overall, no matter what you play, when you are doing less stimulating stuff your brain will be constantly urging you to go back to vidya instead and normal activities will seem daunting and tiresome. what I'm trying to say is you can't be half rotting. you're either giga rotting or you're productive