If you're still in school you could try to autisticmaxx, hear me out it'll actually work.

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
Usually autustic classes have one good loking girl, so if you are non autistic you will have advantage and could try to get with her. Just something to think about as someone who had to do autistic classes in middle school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Nick.Harte, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
and they are too stupid to cheat

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Usually autustic classes have one good loking girl, so if you are non autistic you will have advantage and could try to get with her. Just something to think about as someone who had to do autistic classes in middle school
That explains a lot

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 51465
Of course u are special ed

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Of course u are special ed
i mean it was only one class and it was an elective, my other classes were still with normies (so 6/7 were normie)

the autistic classes in my school are full of indian truecels

i have one autistic class and it’s just truecels in there only one female and she’s subhuman

i have one autistic class and it’s just truecels in there only one female and she’s subhuman
Brutal, tbh tho there is some women who are subhuman by org standards i would still fuck

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium