If you're sub 5.5 PSL, don't even go outside/have any proper social life

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
You guys just don't understand all of the cumulative humiliation and embarrassment you are amassing as a zero SMV dude who tries.

Plenty of normies do this for years jestermaxxing and shit to build up to the worst depression and realization ever felt to end up killing themselves or drugmaxxing heavily.

You don't have any CLUE on how terrible you really look out there trying to be the "alpha dude" when you look like every girl's sexually invisible little doofus brother.

Save yourself the painful embarrassment and don't talk to any girls or try to be muh NTmaxxed normshit when you aren't at least a HTN bordering Chadlite or nichemaxxed HTN at least.

Trust me here VERY WELL as a guy much older than most of you here who has experience.

You don't want the blackpill to smack you so hard you end up suffering the most painful of feelings you will ever experience.

Save yourself the humiliation and don't ever really even try if you're not noticeably sexy as a guy in 2024.

You will be there but as the "invisible brother" sorta dude every minute if you aren't the guy making the rounds in several different girl's pussies.

You don't wanna face the reality check after spending years trying & thinking back to your pathetic self in mind as that'll be worse than ropefuel but NIGHTMAREFUEL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, nevermind2, Deleted member 48689 and 10 others
You guys just don't understand all of the cumulative humiliation and embarrassment you are amassing as a zero SMV dude who tries.

Plenty of normies do this for years jestermaxxing and shit to build up to the worst depression and realization ever felt to end up killing themselves or drugmaxxing heavily.

You don't have any CLUE on how terrible you really look out there trying to be the "alpha dude" when you look like every girl's sexually invisible little doofus brother.

Save yourself the painful embarrassment and don't talk to any girls or try to be muh NTmaxxed normshit when you aren't at least a HTN bordering Chadlite or nichemaxxed HTN at least.

Trust me here VERY WELL as a guy much older than most of you here who has experience.

You don't want the blackpill to smack you so hard you end up suffering the most painful of feelings you will ever experience.

Save yourself the humiliation and don't ever really even try if you're not noticeably sexy as a guy in 2024.

You will be there but as the "invisible brother" sorta dude every minute if you aren't the guy making the rounds in several different girl's pussies.

You don't wanna face the reality check after spending years trying & thinking back to your pathetic self in mind as that'll be worse than ropefuel but NIGHTMAREFUEL.
Over for me low htn?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck

IMG 8565
should i ever go outside?

• JFL
Reactions: Awan and Crayola CØck
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
get off this forum
Yes I will, I have heart condition and kidney condition.

I don't even know why I care about Blackpill when my life is basically gonna over anyways.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

I remember before I discovered looksmaxxing and blackpill I cold approached like 5 girls as a challenge to myself and got rejected by every single on of them. So I ended up here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Awan and Crayola CØck
I remember before I discovered looksmaxxing and blackpill I cold approached like 5 girls as a challenge to myself and got rejected by every single on of them. So I ended up here

One cannot simply will their way out of subhumanity or their place in life by "putting themselves out there."

This is NOT how it works and no redpill coach retard will ever do any good telling these tales for incels (most men).

The ONLY things that will work are fixing looks AND androgen/masc health status, NEITHER separate but TOGETHER.

It is best to know this before trying and making a fool out of yourself should you feel any need to "do something."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
One cannot simply will their way out of subhumanity or their place in life by "putting themselves out there."

This is NOT how it works and no redpill coach retard will ever do any good telling these tales for incels (most men).

The ONLY things that will work are fixing looks AND androgen/masc health status, NEITHER separate but TOGETHER.

It is best to know this before trying and making a fool out of yourself should you feel any need to "do something."
idk I just exist as cutecel some niche girls might like me some don't idc

Terrible advice lmao. Social circle game is super legit if you are at least average looking it’s just no one on here has a social circle 💀

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, proxyy, 5.5psl and 2 others
Looks affect all aspects of your life - that's why you're spending your Christmas Day on a blackpill forum JFL

I agree with you OP - jestermaxxing is effectively how the upper echelons of society get sub-whatever people to contribute to society, which is actually quite cruel when you think about it - all that effort and time for absolutely nothing. All it ends up with is empty husks of human beings who will get blackpilled out of sheer necessity, because no one is retarded enough to experience that much rejection to lack the pattern recognition that the problem is their face. From there, they can lay down and rot or find looksmax.org...

That's why you're on a looksmaxxing forum though - to improve your PSL. If your base is really so bad that it's impossible to get to 5.5, then yes give up - but I don't think this is true for most people. For anyone reading this below a normie PSL - YOU CAN looksmax yourself to at least this or above.

I reiterate - there is ABSOLUTELY nothing else you should be doing right now that isn't improving your PSL if you are below normie. It will pay dividends for your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, stimmaxxing and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
idk I just exist as cutecel some niche girls might like me some don't idc
cutecel is actually not a bad place to be if you're still young (below 25) imo - you can lean into it and open some unexpected doors that wouldn't have for more masc people. Over if you're older though, imagine being a 30yo cutecel JFL

cutecel is actually not a bad place to be if you're still young (below 25) imo - you can lean into it and open some unexpected doors that wouldn't have for more masc people. Over if you're older though, imagine being a 30yo cutecel JFL
i am 24 yo cutecel

i only seems to attract 17-19 yo girls

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
i am 24 yo cutecel

i only seems to attract 17-19 yo girls
If I recall, you're gook with a mogger frame right? Just keep gymcelling and nichemax, you can lean into the cutecel aesthetic for way longer than other phenos so I don't think this is as big of a problem for you. As you age you'll naturally attract older girls

Do I need to go out with this now?
1D572393 AD82 42F8 9CE4 A41A94F02923

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker