If you're sub 6, don't bother with gym memberships/working out in public

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
You are disgusting to 99.9% of the female population, why pay $250 a year to go to a place to lift weights to be the object of public disgust? Knowing every curl, set, rep, etc. there is some woman leering in total disgust with an ick and extreme IOD every time you show face.

Just spend that same $250 and buy a dumbbell set and work out at home, at least then you make gains without embarrassing yourself on display like a clown ogre. The social scene in gyms is also cringe, you're better off doing literally anything else to appear less gross.

By 6 I mean in normie scale more than PSL.

So if you're about a PSL 5 yeah no one will really care good or bad, but if sub 5 PSL just stay home and keep what lil' confidence you have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, mike21, Axii and 7 others
you’re mentally ill

Mental illness, gym is not totally cope

• +1
Reactions: mike21
You are disgusting to 99.9% of the female population, why pay $250 a year to go to a place to lift weights to be the object of public disgust? Knowing every curl, set, rep, etc. there is some woman leering in total disgust with an ick and extreme IOD every time you show face.
Do it just to piss people off - you can grin, wink at them, if you see them staring at you, talk to them: "You like what you see, mmm....?".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb, socialcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
Do it just to piss people off - you can grin, wink at them, if you see them staring at you, talk to them: "You like what you see, mmm....?".

No that would require effort and I'd be paying to look like a clown, fuck that.

You are supposed to enter the gym as a king not as a joker.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I've seen more fat tallfags with gfs than gymmaxxed manlets.

No that would require effort and I'd be paying to look like a clown, fuck that.

You are supposed to enter the gym as a king not as a joker.
Any attention is better than no attention...Bring your friends too, if you want to enter there like a king.

Just spend that same $250 and buy a dumbbell set and work out at home, at least then you make gains without embarrassing yourself on display like a clown ogre. The social scene in gyms is also cringe, you're better off doing literally anything else to appear less gross.

So if you're about a PSL 5 yeah no one will really care good or bad, but if sub 5 PSL just stay home and keep what lil' confidence you have.
So? You're there to workout and keep your body fit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Also welcome to my ignore list

Shut up nerd

• +1
Exactly. Never bothered going and never will. They want skinny white chads with hair halo

What gym only costs 250 a year? Gyms by me are like 50 a month

normies avoid ugly people
Water

High inhib anxiety cope, no one actually cares what other people are doing in the gym jfl. If you're actually that insecure just take some pre and you'll feel like a low inhib gymcel who flexes in the mirror and shit.

• +1