If you're white and not a giga sub human, you aren't welcome in the Incel community

D

Deleted member 24781

Platinum
Title. Because of BS theories like JBW. You won't be accepted into the community. If you are tall and unattractive to females and you are white. You will be blocked, scorned and belittled. There's truly nowhere to go.

If you comment or talk about your problems related to dating. Every ethnic will shit on you for being white and privileged. Other white incels who're giga trucel tier will follow along with the crowd to fit in. How is this shit any different than your average mainstream, SJW, who's a leftist dipshit? It's the same shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, vermillioncorefan, try2beme and 6 others
shut up

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Pages from Ethnic 768x1001

I can’t stand people with high standards that just bitch and moan all the time. Play the cards you have pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and thereallegend
Legit for Anglo countries

I can’t stand people with high standards that just bitch and moan all the time. Play the cards you have pussy.
What the fuck do you think I've been doing, dipshit!? I don't have high standards. My standards are just dont be obese. That's it. I'm not obese so this is fair.

What the fuck do you think I've been doing, dipshit!? I don't have high standards. My standards are just dont be obese. That's it. I'm not obese so this is fair.
Define obese

Any white incel could run jbw on some chink foid

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
True, esp when they can just geomaxx

True, esp when they can just geomaxx
Everyone regardless of their racial background can geomax. What the hell do you think the passportbros movement is all about?

Whites can't be incel

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Everyone regardless of their racial background can geomax. What the hell do you think the passportbros movement is all about?
Nope

For eg, Noodlewhores hate niggers, curries, sandniggers ( unless giga rich )

But they love Big White Cockru

Just create a profile on a dating app and set your location to somewhere in East Asia, you will understand my point

It's not like I'm talking about Africa when l referred to Geo-maxxing

• +1
Reactions: angelo
JBW theory is legit in SEA. Since im hapa myself i know tons of the hapas here. Too bad their offspring will struggle real hard in the West.

Nope

Just create a profile on a dating app and set your location to somewhere in East Asia, you will understand my point

Noodles do not hate niggers as evident with the passportbros movement. African American males are the highest status blacks on Earth.

I changed my location to South Korea and Japan and got no matches. This is what I predicted when money and the green card are taken out of the equation.

JBW theory is legit in SEA. Since im hapa myself i know tons of the hapas here. Too bad their offspring will struggle real hard in the West.
Every asian girl I've tried to get with has ghosted me.

U wont struggle in Thailand, Philipines,
Those countries are poor shitholes. The women there are economically impoverished. In the richest asian countries like Japan and South Korea, I get no matches.

Last edited:
3411558 JBW

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24781
Those countries are poor shitholes. The women there are economically impoverished. In the richest asian countries like Japan and South Korea, I get no matches.
JBW doesnt work in NEA. Only SEA

JBW doesnt work in NEA. Only SEA
The asian women in SEA and NEA, they have the exact same nature. The difference in selection is down to the differing economic positioning of the females. It's not the white looks that get white men a lot of matches in SEA, it's the race and wealth association which drives their selection. And don't forget, it's the local bar sluts types with limited options who use Tinder to prey on white foreigners.

• Hmm...
This is the kind of bullshit whites have to deal with.
You're the real Jimbobson.
You're white + thug + has big dick
Can't be Incel

JBW = dating ugly low class girls from asia

In westernized / USAnized countries being white is a failo

Title. Because of BS theories like JBW. You won't be accepted into the community. If you are tall and unattractive to females and you are white. You will be blocked, scorned and belittled. There's truly nowhere to go.

If you comment or talk about your problems related to dating. Every ethnic will shit on you for being white and privileged. Other white incels who're giga trucel tier will follow along with the crowd to fit in. How is this shit any different than your average mainstream, SJW, who's a leftist dipshit? It's the same shit.
Because you can get a cute latina or arab Stacy with ease even as a LTN White

No other race has that privilege.

And with white woken your not dealing with a race falio. Yea obviously if your not a 8 your invisible but you still considered

A lot of even GL ethnics get automatically discounted by virtue of not being white .

For a MTN white they can get some surgeries and still get a full dating pool. Same can't be said for non whites . It's always going to be a niche Appal in certain countries , and in places like America certain states for them

So that's why white incels are not taken seriously .

Good thing you ARE a giga subhuman, so welcome in this community

• JFL
Curries and chinks for the most part have to geo max in their home countries , unless like top 10% looks including frame and height , then can consider ee Maxxing , and South America maxxing

For whites no minimum look threshold needed in South America . Ee maxing mtn works .

No minimum in arab countries also

They should move in the west and go er

Nope

Noodle foids actually will take any guy over an Asian guy.

I've seen plenty of Arabs and curry's with noodle whores it's so over for Asian men.

But their making a mistake breeding these gross alien creatures

Why do you look Mexican lol

The asian women in SEA and NEA, they have the exact same nature. The difference in selection is down to the differing economic positioning of the females. It's not the white looks that get white men a lot of matches in SEA, it's the race and wealth association which drives their selection. And don't forget, it's the local bar sluts types with limited options who use Tinder to prey on white foreigners.
Wrong old white men in their 70s routinely creampie and impregnate Thai whores and Thai women who keep the baby as they would rather have a hapa then a full slant eye baby. White halo is strong

But they are realizing that they can get rid of their Asian genes partially with other races such as niggers , curries , and Arabs which is why you see now days many gook interaccial couples .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781

I'm a young man fighting my battle alone.