I'll laugh if Jews have to ally themselves with white nationalists to unfuck the situation they've created

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It could happen unironically. The original plan was to replace whites with more passive ethnics but now it turns out that ethnics actually just hate them even more and that it's actually whites at this point who are the least likely to send the chosen people back into the gas chambers. Some far-right movements are outright supporting Israel now because they hate Muslims.

I'm going to laugh myself into a coma if we end up seeing the emergence of some unholy Jew-Nazi alliance in the future. It sounds so fucking stupid yet I can't see any alternative method for the Jewish to unfuck the mess they've created. The newcomers will not side with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, fukmylyf, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others
Some men just want to see the world burn

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and LancasteR
It's not even weird or unheard of
Hitler supported existence of Israel 100%

jews are white and naturally yes, they should ally with whites

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Im willing to help them if they can reverse it

IMG 0878

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
jews are white and naturally yes, they should ally with whites
Not really, askhenazi jews, are a race between whites and arabs

Not really, askhenazi jews, are a race between whites and arabs
nah, they actually have lighter coloring than some south euros (genetically) despite being more southern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
nah, they actually have lighter coloring than some south euros (genetically) despite being more southern
Main qimg 8cbee7a45b812b6aaef20dfae1327f3d

This is a PCA chart that plots the genetic profiles of a set of modern populations in relation to each other in terms of genetic similarity on 25 different coordinates. Ashkenazim Jews clearly plot roughly in the middle point between the North Italians and the Lebanese, with a slight shift toward the Palestinians, hence totally in line with the admixture models that show the Ashkenazim Jews’ genetic profile as around ~45–55% late ancient Levantine + ~45–55% European + ~5–10% other sources (non-Levantine West Asian, North African and East/Northeast Asian):

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
View attachment 2709031
This is a PCA chart that plots the genetic profiles of a set of modern populations in relation to each other in terms of genetic similarity on 25 different coordinates. Ashkenazim Jews clearly plot roughly in the middle point between the North Italians and the Lebanese, with a slight shift toward the Palestinians, hence totally in line with the admixture models that show the Ashkenazim Jews’ genetic profile as around ~45–55% late ancient Levantine + ~45–55% European + ~5–10% other sources (non-Levantine West Asian, North African and East/Northeast Asian):
im aware of this, i was just pointing out they have more light coloring variants than what you would expect out of a half middle eastern half south euro population. And coloring might be more important to racial classification than where you land on a PCA chart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Ngl. Ethniks hate white libs and their faggotry too, it's going to be gigafunny seeing the white nationalist/liberal/kike alliance against the deathniks and hardcore wignats lmao. I'm thinking that maybe they want this though, a nation so divided it collapses on itself and Joos essentially just take over openly

They have supported right winger for awhile now

Kikes always hated sandniggers and vice versa. Hitler respected sandniggers more than cumskins because of this. Thats why anglo jewish alliance eviscerates millions of sandniggers a year. sandniggers isnt dumb, but kikes indeed know cumskins is already their loyal dogs.
Biggest supporters of israel are conservative trump supporters and indeed trump himself. Without nazis theres no israel. zionists and nazis have always been pairing as natural as black cock and white pussy

It could happen unironically. The original plan was to replace whites with more passive ethnics but now it turns out that ethnics actually just hate them even more and that it's actually whites at this point who are the least likely to send the chosen people back into the gas chambers. Some far-right movements are outright supporting Israel now because they hate Muslims.

I'm going to laugh myself into a coma if we end up seeing the emergence of some unholy Jew-Nazi alliance in the future. It sounds so fucking stupid yet I can't see any alternative method for the Jewish to unfuck the mess they've created. The newcomers will not side with them.
demoralization + mossad. GTFO

The goal is to create a new mutt race unironically like Indians are today. Also your assuming its rational their hatred for White people is so great they'd rather burn everything.

Their only goal was winning and destroying Western society. They played a game no one else even considered and its called lets destroy society. Its like the barbarians that raided Rome. They never even considered what they'd do afterwards and just destroyed everything then decades later everyone in those areas was starving. Similarly today with brown people invading the US they have no ability to replace or even maintain the society

Last edited:
The goal is to create a new mutt race unironically like Indians are today. Also your assuming its rational their hatred for White people is so great they'd rather burn everything.

Their only goal was winning and destroying Western society. They played a game no one else even considered and its called lets destroy society. Its like the barbarians that raided Rome. They never even considered what they'd do afterwards and just destroyed everything then decades later everyone in those areas was starving. Similarly today with brown people invading the US they have no ability to replace or even maintain the society

View attachment 2709191
No, the original plan was world domination/the great reset but all that got fucked when they lost in Ukraine and leftists started turning on them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
judeo schizophrenic

Low IQ view of the world. Lack of literature.

I like israel.
I wouldn't mind helping gods people reclaim their heritage