I'll never forget this one time in high school where Tyrone slapped these two cute girls asses

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
If I tried that I'd be expelled from every school in a country within a nanosecond and be put on a sex offender list.

Funnily enough, a below average looking tried something similar a year later and he actually did get suspended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Works for Tyrones not for Tyrions, don't get them mixed up

game-of-thrones-20-great-tyrion-lannister-quotes_azrd.640.jpg

• +1
Reactions: metagross
i still remember the day 7th grade chad slapped my crushes ass and she was flustered. ill never recover from that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
I remember in elementary school we had a big booty girl in class and every guy would slap her ass all the time, including me and I was a truecel back then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, magnificentcel, Albeacho and 11 others
Highschool for me used to do that aswell, slapped her ass, made a mistake when i did it infront of everyone she got mad, then later she started to slap my ass every time she went passed me.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Deleted member 245
In 5th grade every friday was slap ass friday where all the chadlets got to slap girls asses and they would laugh about it

I never took advantage of it:feelswah:

If I tried that I'd be expelled from every school in a country within a nanosecond and be put on a sex offender list.

Funnily enough, a below average looking tried something similar a year later and he actually did get suspended.
i touched a foid's ass once. luckily she didn't notice

amazing thread

[Story] :p

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
How did the girls react