Ill share my gf with other people

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
Why would I not share a sex doll with my true friends? Women arent human. If I get a gf ill invite my friends to fuck her together.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
But also whore women make me angry after they leave Ill cut her up and put her in a stew and eat it for dinner. Also use her skull as an object of meditation, under all the allure women are just skeletons. That will lead me into enlightenment

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
But also whore women make me angry after they leave Ill cut her up and put her in a stew and eat it for dinner. Also use her skull as an object of meditation, under all the allure women are just skeletons. That will lead me into enlightenment
Tales from a 50k post forum Rotter :lul:

Women who work automatically relinquish their feminity since the second "colder consciousness" as described by Junger reveals itself to them. Its why ancient tribes didnt want them to do any work typically associated with men, barring of course their incompetency. They wanted to preserve the feminine ideal. Now its all gone. Everywhere you see whores, and since Im the destroyer who comes with a force of a thousand suns every woman on the street is at risk muhahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Tales from a 50k post forum Rotter :lul:
Everythings fun and games until I mail you your whore mothers tits in a Fed ex

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Sub0 and iam good boy
Why would I not share a sex doll with my true friends? Women arent human. If I get a gf ill invite my friends to fuck her together.
Invite me bhaiiii I will rape her

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Women who work automatically relinquish their feminity since the second "colder consciousness" as described by Junger reveals itself to them. Its why ancient tribes didnt want them to do any work typically associated with men, barring of course their incompetency. They wanted to preserve the feminine ideal. Now its all gone. Everywhere you see whores, and since Im the destroyer who comes with a force of a thousand suns every woman on the street is at risk muhahahahahaha
Why it is woman weaken legs

@imabetanumale