“Illuminati Billionaire Drug”: What the hell is Adrenochrome??? What are it’s Effects or Possible “Benefits”??? *BULLSHIT DEBUNKED

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Supposedly it’s the “drug of choice” for “illuminati billionaires”, and is made by “torturing children” to harvest their adrenaline from their blood, since “it’s produced in fear”, in the body...

Supposedly helps with Anti-aging, IQ, “god like power”... sounds pretty bullshit to me, all Reddit creepy pastas.

I say it’s pretty bullshit since it can be synthesized in a lab, they have methods to produce it. And is pretty cheap for sale off some sites

How it’s produced

In vivo, adrenochrome is synthesized by the oxidation of epinephrine. In vitro, silver oxide (Ag2O) is used as an oxidizing agent.[1] Its presence is detected in solution by a pink color. The color turns brown upon polymerization.”

“Effect on the brain

Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder, derealization, and euphoria.[2] Researchers Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a neurotoxic, psychotomimetic substance and may play a role in schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.[3] In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis",[4] they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.
[5][6] The treatment of schizophrenia with such potent anti-oxidants is highly contested. In 1973, the American Psychiatric Associationreported methodological flaws in Hoffer's work on niacin as a schizophrenia treatment and referred to follow-up studies that did not confirm any benefits of the treatment.[7] Multiple additional studies in the United States,[8] Canada,[9] and Australia[10] similarly failed to find benefits of megavitamin therapy to treat schizophrenia. The adrenochrome theory of schizophrenia waned, despite some evidence that it may be psychotomimetic, as adrenochrome was not detectable in schizophrenics. In the early 2000s, interest was renewed by the discovery that adrenochrome may be produced normally as an intermediate in the formation of neuromelanin. This finding may be significant because adrenochrome is detoxified at least partially by glutathione-S-transferase. Some studies have found genetic defects in the gene for this enzyme.[11]

edit:
So basically gives you Scitzophrenia and psychosis.

You can buy here
For
25 mg
55.20​
USD
250 mg
346.00 USD​

0B7D037F 11A2 4416 A984 387D76F247A7

Video on it.
[Adrenochrome The Darkest Drug of Them All!]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Vidyacoper, ThreadMatters and 2 others
Sounds like a p2w item in a mmorpg game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, TheAbyssinian, Vidyacoper and 4 others
even though I thought the original post was bs, that figure of 800k kids being kidnapped per year is a real wtf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others
even though I thought the original post was bs, that figure of 800k kids being kidnapped per year is a real wtf
Yeah Adrenochrome is bullshit tho.

have you not seen fear and loathing in las vegas? I think hunter s thompson admitted he made the drug up for his novel

The stuff the Jews get from children is real it's more pure than the stuff they make in the lab.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PenileFacialSurgery and Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
fkn kikes. but werent there a study from that said drinking adranalized blood has anti aging effect

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PenileFacialSurgery and Slayerino
@Adrenochrome GTFIH and educate this normie plebeian.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery and Adrenochrome
I read about it some time ago.
Its big cope.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I read about it some time ago.
Its big cope.
no its not. i said some secrets to @cocainecowboy and now he drinks rabbit and horse blood once a week.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans, needsolution and 1 other person
i let my balls ferment for a couple of days then love to sniff them with my hand

• +1
What fucking Jew mod edited my post to delete the link debunking this bullshit

• Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
What fucking Jew mod edited my post to delete the link debunking this bullshit

i feel bad that the kikes do u like that 🥴

• So Sad
and aslo account for human experimentation and trafficking

r/Missing411 is a good sub for that

Adrenochrome is a retarded conspiracy theory. Its a useless compound. The missing children statistic is real tho and they are likely trafficked to the elites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Adrenochrome is a retarded conspiracy theory. Its a useless compound. The missing children statistic is real tho and they are likely trafficked to the elites.
Yet another Delettranny bites the dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back