I’m 99% sure I have an std. my life is over.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I have made a post before explaining about how I can’t get rid of this awful stench from my dick and how it’s slowly getting worse, but now I’m getting a bunch of pimple things near my mouth, I can’t deal with this man I’m gonna have to tell my mom bc I don’t know how to contact a doctor by myself. Sorry for making this post but I don’t have anywhere else to vent, I tried looking on google but results are so confusing.

If any of u have info on what a stinking penis tip and pimples near mouth is, lmk.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shabby890, Ricky212, St.TikTokcel and 9 others
I can fucking smell it through my pants

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niksy, try2beme and kebab
I cant get my cum stench out from my pants bro, i cant stop cooming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, try2beme, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
The consequences of being a homosexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, 5'7 zoomer, Niksy and 6 others
Flexing on the subhumans, kys sex haver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Ricky212, Mr Test and 1 other person
I have made a post before explaining about how I can’t get rid of this awful stench from my dick and how it’s slowly getting worse, but now I’m getting a bunch of pimple things near my mouth, I can’t deal with this man I’m gonna have to tell my mom bc I don’t know how to contact a doctor by myself. Sorry for making this post but I don’t have anywhere else to vent, I tried looking on google but results are so confusing.

If any of u have info on what a stinking penis tip and pimples near mouth is, lmk.
how did u get it

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Sodomite freak

Flexing on the subhumans, kys sex haver
Anyone can have sex when you are homosexual, I’m not flexing. I don’t want to bring up my sexuality though as I got banned last time.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 20370
Sexhaver ramblings dnr

Anyone can have sex when you are homosexual, I’m not flexing. I don’t want to bring up my sexuality though as I got banned last time.
Just tell us how you got the STD or larp

Just tell us how you got the STD or larp
Obviously I got it from being in contact with another person, listen I don’t even know if it is an std, I just know it’s been like 1-2 weeks since I last done something with someone and I got this smell and pimples. I won’t explain the stuff we did obviously bc that’s weird

• Ugh..
Reactions: sudanguy
9d3da680 5c7a 4e06 97ab bea163f87739

Gulag deserving faggot

this is what u get for being a faggot, you will be dead soon from aids.

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Petsmart
Same my mom called me out on it now im fucked. My dick is so bad but bitches act blind and odorless for me and proly talk shit later

Thats what happens when youre a faggot

Yall need to stop fucking w anything u can get ur hands on fr

Don’t be stupid nigga. Why tell your mom about this
I told her I have a problem with my dick and I need to see a doctor last night

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What did she say ?
She asked if it was an infection but I just said I want to talk to a doctor about it, I’m gonna go see one soon

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
thats what you get for being a faggot ha ha ha