I'm a ethiopian man born in a mestizo body,I HATE latinos and LOVE habesha women

yandex99

yandex99

Zephir
Latinas are okay looking but too overrated and the average isn't good.they're okay in terms of personality,they can be sweet and good wives.latino culture has good things(like the food,architecture,spirituality and music).

BUT it's not me.I am a ethiopian man born in the wrong body,I LOVE habesha women.I prefer the food.I prefer the music.I prefer the architecture.I prefer the girls.I Prefer the language.I prefer the feel of the african continent(I been to africa in 2008,it has a magic feel/energy to it).I prefer the lower cost of living.I prefer the more ancient sophisticated culture.I prefer the personality of ethiopian women(Good hearted,kind,bubbly,intelligent,humble,not money hungry,not promiscous).

I look salvadoran,mexican mestizo and I just don't see latinos as my people,I see ethiopians as my people.

Latino culture used to be good but these boricua international music artists are making it degenerate.many latinas are too vain and degenerate.I feel like they're rootless people that mirror what the jews want for mankind(one big mutt race with a satanic culture),whereas ethiopians are good orthodox xtians and muslims and traditional,sophisticated,pure and not at all degenerate.

I want out.and in.out of latinidad and into habeshaness.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Xangsane, bloomercel and 1 other person
I hope I can get my beautiful habashi wife.soon.I am a very handsome salvadoran(I say salvadoran because I have softer features than mexican men and look more mixed) mestizo lookalike that looks like a salvadoran willy monfret with extreme pct and very long lashes.not a ugly goblino.

my sister and mum looks habesha,why did the archons curse me to not be the one that looks habesha?why did the amerindian have to pass unto me?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
same level as "I was born in wrong body I am actually woman"

I have dysphoria from being a mutt mestizo and not habesha man born in ethiopia/eritrea.

• JFL
they're just better than us.better looking.better culture.better souls.never colonized and defeated like us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and northern mogger
they're just better than us.better looking.better culture.better souls.never colonized and defeated like us.
200.gif

those wops conquered ethiopia you muppet
those ugly ass ayrab shitalians never conquered shit.they lost.they conquered eritrea,and lost in ethiopia.

eritreans are shitter than ethiopians,they're wop gayrab worshippers and not proud like ethios.

• JFL
those ugly ass ayrab shitalians never conquered shit.they lost.they conquered eritrea,and lost in ethiopia.

eritreans are shitter than ethiopians,they're wop gayrab worshippers and not proud like ethios.
half of ethiopia is somali you muppet

you're going of a tangent and you lyin.
most of ethiopia doesn't even want to stick together, egypt is gonna crush ethopia soon and here you larp larp larp like a tranny cuck

most of ethiopia doesn't even want to stick together, egypt is gonna crush ethopia soon and here you larp larp larp like a tranny cuck
those ayrab ugly ass egyptians will lose.and I am not larpin,I'm a habesha man in the wrong body.

• JFL
those ayrab ugly ass egyptians will lose.and I am not larpin,I'm a habesha man in the wrong body.
sexy hot guy GIF

Aigth geezer
@moggathon read this thread

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
sexy hot guy GIF

Aigth geezer
@moggathon read this thread
just in case you didn't know teqle haymanot and other habesha indigenous orthodox saints fought together with the ethiopians against the ugly ass wop armies.they saw saints that were dead centuries ago fighting with them.

ethiopians are God's supreme creation and chosen nation of Christ.you don't know jackshit.we descend from solomon and the queen of sheba and are all messianic candidates.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and northern mogger
just in case you didn't know teqle haymanot and other habesha indigenous orthodox saints fought together with the ethiopians against the ugly ass wop armies.they saw saints that were dead centuries ago fighting with them.

ethiopians are God's supreme creation and chosen nation of Christ.you don't know jackshit.we descend from solomon and the queen of sheba and are all messianic candidates.
Aigth

I already had two ethio gfs,both model tier,though long distance.

ethio women like exotic men.I will get my ethio wife and have beautiful habesha daughters.

• +1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why can't i make love to this all the freakin time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back