I’m a virgin. Never had sex. Never kissed a girl. I’m 18.

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
Why has this happened to me? Sometimes I’m glad I’m a virgin because it means I’ve kept my innocence and I’m not a slut, but other times I’m pissed that I can’t feel what a good pussy + teenage love truly feels like.

Imagine falling in love with your 15 year old crush, she likes you back, you get to fuck her, make true love and the nut you bust in her is the best nut of your life.

That’s the dream. Fuckkkkkkkkk😢

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, lemonnz, Agendum and 14 others
Womp womp. U niglets need to stop coping with muh teen love. Now if you're still KHHV as an oldcel like I am then you can bitch and moan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, datboijj, tombradylover and 15 others
You nut in her face

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
You're 18?! I thought you were in your early 20s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, WeiWei, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Womp womp. U niglets need to stop coping with muh teen love. Now if you're still KHHV as an oldcel like I am then you can bitch and moan
KHHV? How bro?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Zikel_Nut, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
I'm also turning 18 in 4 days and KHHV virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 51465, niqfan625 and 3 others
Never tried approaching/talking to a foid even once in my life yet. I got strong rejection sensitivity
Are you afraid she's gonna say no? Does it hurt you a lot when they do that?

Are you afraid she's gonna say no? Does it hurt you a lot when they do that?
Yes. Idk how to cope with getting rejected, especially irl.

And from what I hear most normies get rejected a lot (like 90% of the time) so the poor odds make it even more difficult to attempt.

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
JFL What do you mean how? This is a borderline incel forum there’s several people like that
I mean, I'm not KHH by any means, but I am a virgin so....it's baffling that some dudes go through their teenage years without a kiss, and holding hands with a chick. Maybe it's because I'm millennial and can't relate to the zoomer experience.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
How old boyo

I mean, I'm not KHH by any means, but I am a virgin so....it's baffling that some dudes go through their teenage years without a kiss, and holding hands with a chick. Maybe it's because I'm millennial and can't relate to the zoomer experience.
I mean I’ve lost some of the letters too.

• JFL
Run bbc game bro

Dude it’s so interesting how for some people all this sex and stuff is so normal to them but it can seem just borderline impossible for others😟

Like that’s how some of us end up here. And on top of that the social stigma from having interacted so minimally with girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Stop the faggotry lmao

youre making a big deal over casual sex, get your priorities straight. Im 18 too and have never even hugged a girl despite looking good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Never Get Up, EggKing and 6 others
Idk how you guys are khhv so late in life.. Kissless and virgin is understandable but if you haven’t held hands of hugged a girl it’s utterly over for you

• +1
Reactions: aerty, Agendum and ElTruecel
just move back to sudan haha

deathnics can’t be incel

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I know plenty of other zoomers irl who are KHV or KHHV. Anybody below MTN or below HTN as a non NT falls into this. Good portion of men are Incels but the more abused dog ones rot on these forums (pre tiktok invasion).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aerty, Agendum, EggKing and 2 others
Idk how you guys are khhv so late in life.. Kissless and virgin is understandable but if you haven’t held hands of hugged a girl it’s utterly over for you
Yea true being hugless always struck me off as giga fucked tbh. Even outside of 1 foid who liked me I had others give me a hug just to be nice, when we greeted or said bye

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum, murdah and latincell95
Bruh run hinge with NT pics, maybe try to use faceapp to fraud if you are insecure

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Ricky212
Why has this happened to me? Sometimes I’m glad I’m a virgin because it means I’ve kept my innocence and I’m not a slut, but other times I’m pissed that I can’t feel what a good pussy + teenage love truly feels like.

Imagine falling in love with your 15 year old crush, she likes you back, you get to fuck her, make true love and the nut you bust in her is the best nut of your life.

i aint get cheeks till age 18, quit the virgin shit bitch, life aint that serious

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

i know plenty of retards who got this experience when they were 12-15 but we had to miss out on it, fuck this society

@julianchicago

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
its ok uddy, im 28

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and latincell95
I'm 20 and just had an online gf

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 39692
I know plenty of other zoomers irl who are KHV or KHHV. Anybody below MTN or below HTN as a non NT falls into this. Good portion of men are Incels but the more abused dog ones rot on these forums (pre tiktok invasion).
tales

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
If I were you I would just forget about love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
You only lose the KHH cards if you do it with your girlfriend
Otherwise nobody would be KHHV

Stop the faggotry lmao

youre making a big deal over casual sex, get your priorities straight. Im 18 too and have never even hugged a girl despite looking good
If you looked good you would've done far more than hugging buddy

• JFL
You only lose the KHH cards if you do it with your girlfriend
Otherwise nobody would be KHHV
I did lose my KHH cards with my high school girlfriend.

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and EggKing
Use law of attraction and ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and Clavicular
It gets worse.

Im 25.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Any guy that talks about muh oneitises are either kids or bluepilled retards.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Agendum
Por que no te la singaste
Me termino botando al final, pero ahora está casada con un manlet pobre, y viejo. El tipo tiene como 40 años.

ugly nigga haha maybe ballora from tik tok can suck your dick since u send her tons of .org threads

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Egyptianmogger

You've got atleast 10 years before you're allowed to rot
Zoomermaxx

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
Am in the same situation as title my friend only that am 29 going on 30 in two months. It ain't easy

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy
i'll be 18 in 2 months and i'm still a virgin. this shit hurts
but at least i'm not khhv