im actually grateful

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
im gretful that my old oneitis could use me as a punching bang to make herself feel better after chad pumped and dumped her.

im gratful that i could be a steping stone for chads success with my oneitis. i was one of the last guys she met off tinder, she was probably so repulsed by me that any non deformed guy she met afterwards was an instant lay.

im grateful that my neighobur would let me hear his girlfriend yell "im gonna cum" when he was fucking her for like 2 hours in the middle of the night and then in the morning.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, Primalsplit, apocalypse and 1 other person
my neighobur would let me hear his girlfriend yell "im gonna cum"
antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, anthony111553, piec and 1 other person
thought this was the first wholesome innervoid thread

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
thought this was the first wholesome innervoid thread
if you want wholesome threads there are plenty of slayers here with happy ending stories, go read that

if you want wholesome threads there are plenty of slayers here with happy ending stories, go read that
i dont want random happy slayer stories, i want you to be happy for once

i dont want random happy slayer stories, i want you to be happy for once
you cant want it all you want, aint gonna happen if the whores dont want so

• So Sad
Damn. Wish any of that could happen to me.

• JFL
OP is such a hilarious poster LOL

• Woah
yes, im destined to be an incel
but look at the good side of things, at least now you know that you are an incel, meaning you will never get pussy. Never ever, from nobody. So you can concentrate on other aspects of life now. Do what you want, since you are not a slave of your primal instincts of fucking women. Beat your shit two times a day, so you wont have to deal with the side effects of inceldom. If i was in your place, i would probably play videogames, go pro in csgo or something. Or just go and walk in the nature. Try out everything, you have no time limit, since the agepill doesnt apply to you anymore. Enjoy the limitation-free life, if you're absolutely positive that you will never sleep with a women, castrating yourself is always an option. If you decide to follow my recommendation, then farewell my friend, since you dont need looksmax.org anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, InnerVoid and the BULL
but look at the good side of things, at least now you know that you are an incel, meaning you will never get pussy. Never ever, from nobody. So you can concentrate on other aspects of life now. Do what you want, since you are not a slave of your primal instincts of fucking women. Beat your shit two times a day, so you wont have to deal with the side effects of inceldom. If i was in your place, i would probably play videogames, go pro in csgo or something. Or just go and walk in the nature. Try out everything, you have no time limit, since the agepill doesnt apply to you anymore. Enjoy the limitation-free life, if you're absolutely positive that you will never sleep with a women, castrating yourself is always an option. If you decide to follow my recommendation, then farewell my friend, since you dont need looksmax.org anymore.
i hate you....

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 62070