Im addicted in looksmining myself

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Everytime i go outside now i go looking like a hobo/homeless.

It feels amazing to be purposefully ugly. I dont have to think all the time if im looking good or not, i dont have to watch my posture/facial expressions/voice.

I wear torn clothes, my hair and beard is literally homeless-tier right now, i smell. It feels INCREDIBLE to just think ''lol im fucking ugly'' and not give a single fucking shit about anything.
I dont plan on fucking any woman i meet on the streets, i dont give a shit about strangers, not a single fucking reason to try look good.

Take the homelesspill, it feels way better than all this psl madness.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, ripcordgod1, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
definitely good that you don't give a shit what other people think, but you sound retarded

Yea that's pretty stupid, I can't tell if this is satire or some shit. If not you're probably depressed and coping with the idea that you think you are doing this on purpose when in reality you are slowly losing grip of reality and going off the deep end. You never know who you'll run into or what situation you'll be put into. Preparation + opportunity = luck. Always be your best version, even if you don't feel like it or don't up to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
lol

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
definitely good that you don't give a shit what other people think, but you sound retarded
he sounds like every other forum member on this site

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro