it's kind of funny

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
*im almost virgin*

wat

You are almost a retard, oh wait.

Go fuck the ugly bitches, they'll still accept you

Go fuck the ugly bitches, they'll still accept you
I could fuck the normal bitches easily, but I just don't have the energy or watever
don't even talk to my matches on tinder lol

I could fuck the normal bitches easily, but I just don't have the energy or watever
don't even talk to my matches on tinder lol
I don't get many matches on tinder but I get some and when i do I don't talk to them. Tinder matches don't lead to anything. Remeber that one guy who swipped for a whole year to get sex with one landwhale off of tinder?

I am more desperate for an ioi from any fatty than for sex with fatty
I love ioi's from all women too, but wouldn't fuck fat woman.

I love ioi's from all women too, but wouldn't fuck fat woman.
Cuz u get iois, and I dont, maybe if I got iois I wouldnt be so desperate

I don't get many matches on tinder but I get some and when i do I don't talk to them. Tinder matches don't lead to anything. Remeber that one guy who swipped for a whole year to get sex with one landwhale off of tinder?
well for me it worked, the girl on second pic I met by tinder.

I was never confident, cuz I know about my ugliness from age of 6 or smth
Reminder that these 2 are dating and fucking.
Shane burcaw hannah aylward today main 190207 a65ae4f88d196b3904134294495ce7ae

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Every male i know close enough irl has or had a gf, so what?
Because getting a landwhale can be done by any non-deformed guy. Seriously though, those girls are not going to chase you, you must approach yourself or be able to hold a interesting conversation with a girl no matter how good looking you are. Go out there, approach them (not in bar or nightclub, they're full of hoes). Get a hobby with women in there, go to library, get one from work, school or some event. Just go out there, you're of coursd not going to be fluent with women at first, you probably will embarrass yourself few times, but talking to women and people in general is a skill, just like playing a instrument.

Because getting a landwhale can be done by any non-deformed guy. Seriously though, those girls are not going to chase you, you must approach yourself or be able to hold a interesting conversation with a girl no matter how good looking you are. Go out there, approach them (not in bar or nightclub, they're full of hoes). Get a hobby with women in there, go to library, get one from work, school or some event. Just go out there, you're of coursd not going to be fluent with women at first, you probably will embarrass yourself few times, but talking to women and people in general is a skill, just like playing a instrument.
I dont have foid friends or any foids in my social circle, so its hard. I dunno how others have so many foids they know, cuz I was never exposed to being in a group with a foid.
Sometimes when I am outside of my basement I feel legit lonely looking at all those foids and dudes with them while I am alone or waiting for my friend to come.

I dont have foid friends or any foids in my social circle, so its hard. I dunno how others have so many foids they know, cuz I was never exposed to being in a group with a foid.
Sometimes when I am outside of my basement I feel legit lonely looking at all those foids and dudes with them while I am alone or waiting for my friend to come.

you have to have a plan game to approach the girls.
but I think ur kind of like me or worst on just theorizing shit.

think would be a good idea to start calisthenics or something like this, then you'll be more confident in life in general, juist an idea

you have to have a plan game to approach the girls.
but I think ur kind of like me or worst on just theorizing shit.

think would be a good idea to start calisthenics or something like this, then you'll be more confident in life in general, juist an idea
Yes when I did a bit calistenics at my basement and held nofap, diet and similar shit I was closer to ascension and to going er more than ever .

i can get girls too but not the ones i want also im jealous of chads that get approached on social network by girls all days it boosts ego and happines