I’m an old faggot

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
People always say my cousin looks younger than me despite him being 5 years older. I guess I’m just an old fart. Gonna start searching for a good nursing home to get into this week. That’s where I belong. Old pieces of garbage like me need to die off so young dick can fuck and take over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Veganist, reddotguy, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
thats odd, my 33 year old subhuman cousin is always being told he looks older than me. he also told me in private he loves the smell of shit and it gives him an erection

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel and 1 other person
thats odd, my 33 year old subhuman cousin is always being told he looks older than me. he also told me in private he loves the smell of shit and it gives him an erection
Nah maybe he fucked your constipated shithole when you were younger and it turned him on

5’4, ugly, and obsessed with toys at age 35 ☠️ peewee Herman tyoenshit innit

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
JBs think i am 16 when in reality i am 23 and they don’t give a fuck when i tell them my age. They want my little sissy looks and baby dick.

I am a little sissy fakecel whore.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and WELOVELOOKS
JBs think i am 16 when in reality i am 23 and they don’t give a fuck when i tell them my age. They want my little sissy looks and baby dick.

I am a little sissy fakecel whore.
Nah you get hella pussy fakecel innit

• Love it
Reactions: Zeruel
Nah you get hella pussy fakecel innit
I get 0 pussy, but i will marry a jb in a few years and i will be the happiest guy (probably will get murdered while she rides the murderer’s cock)

Nah wbu ?

I get 0 pussy, but i will marry a jb in a few years and i will be the happiest guy (probably will get murdered while she rides the murderer’s cock)

Nah wbu ?
I have to watch my girl get fucked as I sit and stroke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and Zeruel