I’m barely eating but not losing weight I want to kill myself

apocalypse

apocalypse

I have no breakfast, a humble sandwich for lunch, and rice and meat for dinner. Ok maybe I’ll have one chocolate bar at some point. Surely this is less than 2400 kcal??
I’m so subhuman my body breaks those laws of thermodynamics redditors always bring up with regards to CICO
Over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 31future69 and Alt Number 3
It's all about hormones cico is cope

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and apocalypse
I have no breakfast, a humble sandwich for lunch, and rice and meat for dinner. Ok maybe I’ll have one chocolate bar at some point. Surely this is less than 2400 kcal??
I’m so subhuman my body breaks those laws of thermodynamics redditors always bring up with regards to CICO
Over
Picsart 24 01 24 08 24 38 437

What’s ur weight rn. It’s get harder to lose weight the lighter u are

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Goth
Meth

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
kill yourself to escape this endless cycle

• JFL
Reactions: kismaxx
You may be insulin resistant which does in fact destroy any reality of “calories in calories out”

Ask your doctor to order a fasting insulin level and also a fasting plasma glucose and an A1C. When you get those results back, you can message me and I can further guide you

You may be insulin resistant which does in fact destroy any reality of “calories in calories out”

Ask your doctor to order a fasting insulin level and also a fasting plasma glucose and an A1C. When you get those results back, you can message me and I can further guide you
I have klinefelters

If you’re not keeping track of your calories you won’t know for sure, and weight loss doesn’t always happen when you think it does

Over
Landwhale problems. I struggle to put on.