Im blocked

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
This girl i’ve been seeing was so interested in me , called me the most attractive guy she’s seen and been with , to making out with me the first couple days of meeting , texting , etc

To literally blocking me and removed me off every social media because i didn’t respond or was acting dry with her over text when we weren’t hanging out .. Wtf lool

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Michael Myers
lol u got played and ego'd brocel

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
why would you act dry and not respond? why is this even a wtf? situation for you?

What? people don't like being disrespected.

why would you act dry and not respond? why is this even a wtf? situation for you?

What? people don't like being disrespected
idk bro , I cant sit and text her all day validating her likea cuck if im not hanging out w her irl

She’ll come back

• Woah
What the fuck. Ain’t no way that happened to you. You’re just trying to make us truecels feel better about getting rejected and ignored by our old oneitis.

• So Sad
What the fuck. Ain’t no way that happened to you. You’re just trying to make us truecels feel better about getting rejected and ignored by our old oneitis.
Sadly no larp

D0A78888 4346 48DD B182 9ABA13B4BFBA

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Damn what a bitch. Just get another chick, make her jealous. I’m sure she’ll crawl back.
Oh i already did bhai , i wont dox her here but i can show you in pms

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It happens

• +1
Oh i already did bhai , i wont dox her here but i can show you in pms
JFL as expected from chadbhai.

Sure thing. You can send in PMs or text.

• Love it
his girl i’ve been seeing was so interested in me , called me the most attractive guy she’s seen and been with
Girls who say this crap out loud to your face are usually bitches, you definitely got played

Girls who say this crap out loud to your face are usually bitches, you definitely got played
Maybe but the way she was approaching this was like i knew she didnt just want a ons . If she just wanted sex she woulda just ignored me a long time ago

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
Maybe but the way she was approaching this was like i knew she didnt just want a ons . If she just wanted sex she woulda just ignored me a long time ago
"Maybe"

No, if a bitch approaches you herself she definitely wanted something else to gain rather than sex with you

• Hmm...
"Maybe"

No, if a bitch approaches you herself she definitely wanted something else to gain rather than sex with you
He’s a very good looking man. Actual chad.

• +1