I‘m calling it, by the end of the year we‘ll have an looksmax/lookism-incel focused South Park episode

LancasteR

LancasteR

Banned
Will probably focus on metrosexuality like they did with that one crab-people episode, maybe bring them back and use this looksmaxxing fad as a retribution or revenge act.

It will probably also contain redpill stuff and bring Andrew Tate back,
maybe the "old-school" PUA guys will come to save the day!
A Exaggeration and Persiflage of the unshowered/unkempt incel stereotype who complains.

Same with Hardmaxxers who will "move mountains" to become their ideal version of man. Botched and Bogdanoff style portrayal.

Very unlikely, but maybe add in a ER or the mass shooter types. Portray them that the kids (Kenny, Cartman, Eric and Kyle) and the people in town regularly have to protect themselves or expect one of those in that episode.
Like in that senior episode where everyone fears them because they can‘t drive anymore.
I could still see it happening though because of the reckless and generally parodic nature of the show.

The term Looksmaxxing and the incelculture + "misogynistic" parts of it are getting too popular, for it not to happen eventually…
talking GIF by South Park

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 14693, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Is south park even good

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
fuark it really is a matter of time before my family and friends start browsing this site
They'll ask me if I heard of it and I'm too light triad to lie convincingly

• +1
  • JFL
IMG 20240213 WA0000

• JFL
south park has lots its touch a while ago, they're now even making overtures of friendship to libtards by apologizing for their stance on climutt change. a lot of their recent commentary has also been off the mark. they're just becoming a bunch of centrists. since one of them is a jew, you won't get any serious commentary on the j question either.

• +1
They haven't had an incel episode yet?

• +1
They haven't had an incel episode yet?
Not really.
They had a "sexual healing" episode kind of episode back in 2010, closest thing we got to incels.

Not really.
They had a "sexual healing" episode kind of episode back in 2010, closest thing we got to incels.
I mean incels have been in the popular zeitgeist for a long time, since 2018 basically

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Who the fuck even watches this shit lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back