MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
1. I don't need to split my time into a job that isn't fitness
2. It is masculine AF
3. Better image/impression to other people
4. I will be healthy into my 40s and 50s
5. It gives me an insentive to put an effort in fitness for years
6. Isn't a fitness trainer a hot job to ladies?
7. It's what i love
8. I have to compensate for my kyphosis
9. Be better looking
10. I wouldn't waste most of my time doing a dogshit job at the military (Yes, a fitness trainer AT the military i'm not dropping off how can i ever a social life without it?)

@Mosh12

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Soychadcell, Manletmachine and 3 others

1. I don't need to split my time into a job that isn't fitness
2. It is masculine AF
3. Better image/impression to other people
4. I will be healthy into my 40s and 50s
5. It gives me an insentive to put an effort in fitness for years
6. Isn't a fitness trainer a hot job to ladies?
7. It's what i love
8. I have to compensate for my kyphosis
9. Be better looking
10. I wouldn't waste most of my time doing a dogshit job at the military (Yes, a fitness trainer AT the military i'm not dropping off how can i ever a social life without it?)

@Mosh12
easily replaceble

bunch of free content online, so you basically don't need a fitness trainer

i would suggest you to specialize in something a physical person is really needed

something like: chiropractor, finess reab. Basically not mainstream gym, because the competition is huge there

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
good for yoiu

easily replaceble

i would suggest you to specialize in something a physical person is really needed

something like: chiropractor, finess reab. Basically not mainstream gym, because the competition is huge there
A kEaFRCMAEAwHH

Idgaf about getting rich, I'm a good person from the working class and not some rich spoiled bratt

I will get the job anyway i'm good enough in being a trainer i'm the trainer of my family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, Manletmachine and albe.ORG
View attachment 2773278
Idgaf about getting rich, I'm a good person from the working class and not some rich spoiled bratt

I will get the job anyway i'm good enough in being a trainer i'm the trainer of my family
enjoy working 8-10 7/7 hours for minimum wage then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Soychadcell, Manletmachine and MagaPutinism
helping normies cope

Not liking sport is an incel trait not gonna lie
fitness is not sport unless ur a bodybuilder , strongman , or someone who competes , in the very least against urself seriously

most people who do "fitness" are normies , and they still have poor health due to lack of knowledge

fitness is not sport unless ur a bodybuilder , strongman , or someone who competes , in the very least against urself seriously

most people who do "fitness" are normies , and they still have poor health due to lack of knowledge
I’m just saying u can’t deny it is a incel trait

I’m just saying u can’t deny it is a incel trait
idid spoort in high school , now i dislike "exercise" cuz its healthmin . walking for life as fitcels age themselves :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Cope. It’s pretty ideal if you wanna focus on maxxing out your body
bruv fitness trainer is someone who trains others, not yourself

you don't need more than 30m of training every day to be healty, and you health surely wont imrpove by teaching others basic gym stuff

being in an easily replaceble job mens you get shit salary, if you want to be healthy you need to relax (good worklife balance) and have spare money

so fitness trainer is a shit job, unless you are super vertical on something that makes good money and/or allow you to work just a few hours

but hey, you do you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Manletmachine and Deleted member 51465
PE coach for adults

if u wanna pursue instructing and enjoy exercise , maybe pursue martial arts/fighting instructor

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
bruv fitness trainer is someone who trains others, not yourself

you don't need more than 30m of training every day to be healty, and you health surely wont imrpove by teaching others basic gym stuff

being in an easily replaceble job mens you get shit salary, if you want to be healthy you need to relax (good worklife balance) and have spare money

so fitness trainer is a shit job, unless you are super vertical on something that makes good money and/or allow you to work just a few hours

but hey, you do you
No being a fitness trainer means always being in the gym, so yes it is ideal for maxxing out body you dumb fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
No being a fitness trainer means always being in the gym, so yes it is ideal for maxxing out body you dumb fucking retard
you are a low iq nigger
how being in the gym more improves health?

there are studies that show that training more than half an hour increase risk mortality if compared to training only 20/30 minutes

so after that you can get the fuck out of the gym and be healtier than the average low iq fitness trainer who spends 8 hour in the gym and earns peanuts

you are a low iq nigger
how being in the gym more improves health?

there are studies that show that training more than half an hour increase risk mortality if compared to training only 20/30 minutes

so after that you can get the fuck out of the gym and be healtier than the average low iq fitness trainer who spends 8 hour in the gym and earns peanuts
I’m not talking about health, I’m talking about getting stacked and jacked. Is this kid fucking retarded ?

• +1
I’m not talking about health, I’m talking about getting stacked and jacked. Is this kid fucking retarded ?
ah, so you are talking about looksminning yourself, and losing years of your life just to impress other males? while shredded skinny chad fucks your oneitis?

I guess you gotta cope with life somehow...

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Manletmachine
idid spoort in high school , now i dislike "exercise" cuz its healthmin . walking for life as fitcels age themselves :Comfy:
I think calisthenics though and stretching is good and that playing sports and lifting in high schools good tbh

ah, so you are talking about looksminning yourself, and losing years of your life just to impress other males? while shredded skinny chad fucks your oneitis?

I guess you gotta cope with life somehow...
Muh muh gymmax is cope for getting girls :soy: :soy: :soy: Kys u utter retard, you’d be doing the world a favour

Unless you have extremely good social skillnad you won't get clients

And you need a good body.

Low pay its basically slavery

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism and albe.ORG
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Showing an example of a body that is extremely difficult to get
never said it would be easy

you need to get good sleep and diet on top of consitent exercise to get that

but you surely don't need to spend 2h+ at the gym, eat a bunch of junk food to just the big, unealthy and uglier

• +1
easily replaceble

no, all the milfs and old ppl don't know shit and aren't looking online.
I've been a personal trainer for a couple months now and there's A LOT of ppl who need help with their fitness journey

A LOT of ppl
*a lot of retards
imagine needing a personal trainer, lots of free information online, bodybuilding forums and this forum where you will get the best advice of your life

*a lot of retards
imagine needing a personal trainer, lots of free information online, bodybuilding forums and this forum where you will get the best advice of your life
Yeah I know but I can make a bit of money just by helping them so why wouldn't I yk

Yeah I know but I can make a bit of money just by helping them so why wouldn't I yk
Yeah easy money scamming niggas
Niggas be paying for the most basic workout routine, 6x5 bicep curls and ur done for that day
Jokes aside easy money fr

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Yeah easy money scamming niggas
Niggas be paying for the most basic workout routine, 6x5 bicep curls and ur done for that day
Jokes aside easy money fr
Istg these niggas are stupid asf.
I had to show this guy how to do deadlifts 5 fucking times and he still didn't get it. I just gave up and told him he's got the right form, without a doubt he's gonna get a hernia JFL

Good idea ngl

no, all the milfs and old ppl don't know shit and aren't looking online.
I've been a personal trainer for a couple months now and there's A LOT of ppl who need help with their fitness journey
short term thinking

if you look only 5 years ahead, sure

if you think oldcels 20 years from now wont look on the internet, well... you'll find out

as a temporary job I think is ideal, you build useful knowledge for yourself

but for a whole life career I don't think its that good

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Taking all back.
PE teacher for a female volleyball team >>>

• Love it