I'm considering taking Alzheimmer's medication for cognitive enhancement. (No, I don't have dementia)

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron

I would take the one of these that is the healthiest for the brain. I'm gonna look into it more to make sure it doesn't actually harm your brain in order to create short-lasting energy for old people. Is this retarded?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Obamalama, Sushifart and CarrotMaxxer
retarded ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
retarded ass nigga
cant hear you right now im using telepathy to speak to dead people and I'm typing this with my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Sushifart
bump and lmk what comes from your research
interested in it too

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
i take montelukast that has been shown to have similar cognitive effects, albeit not as effective, i think it could be a good option if thats ur goal considering itll have less side effects

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and twojei
i take montelukast that has been shown to have similar cognitive effects, albeit not as effective, i think it could be a good option if thats ur goal considering itll have less side effects
How much mg?

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
View attachment 2894593
I would take the one of these that is the healthiest for the brain. I'm gonna look into it more to make sure it doesn't actually harm your brain in order to create short-lasting energy for old people. Is this retarded?
no this is not retarded, many people take this shit and it works, just don't take any drug tho, pneumo has posted about what he takes and that's good, or look on any bodybuilding forum and see what they post about study drugs and take that you'll get dosages etc

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
sounds interesting, ill look into it

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
no this is not retarded, many people take this shit and it works, just don't take any drug tho, pneumo has posted about what he takes and that's good, or look on any bodybuilding forum and see what they post about study drugs and take that you'll get dosages etc
his life update thread is really fucking helpful, he has his whole brain setup, THANKS

I’m also considering taking alzheimers medication because I don’t remember asking

vinpocetine