Im considering using a high intensity laser directly in my eye

You're better off going to those clinics that mimic stroma method in Spain or mexico, or just wait till stroma is available, that's what I'm gonna do

But about your stack, not effective enough?

Nigga don’t you Alr have bright blue eyes 😂? Just go blind for .1 psl theory

532nm is the strength of the stroma lasers

This frequency is easily purchasable in laser pointer form, they are strong lasers with visible string of light illuminated in the dark

The light method does work, and contrary to the way light effects skin, it really does just burn off the melanin

The problem is the diameter, to get over this I'd have to buy the full module instead of a streamlined laser,

View attachment 2375154

I'd have to learn timer circuitry to connect it on a timed cycle, in order to expose my eye to the direct laser for an miniscule amount of time, a 10th of a second or less, and work my way up. They have the same Intensity but just in a tiny laser that is much thinner in diameter so it can target specific tiny dots on the eye, one dot at a time can heal itself, but just shining a laser in ur eye will blind you probably

This would get around the problem as if you did only 1/15-1/20th of a second to start there's almost no risk of blindness or damage

It's not difficult though likely just another timer module that can be preset without any skill.

These parts would cost under 150 btw

I can't do it rn and I'm continuing the method with just staring at a fucking LED but this could supercharge the results for truly deathnic t50s.

@garoupilled_ @looksmidder @curlyheadjames
@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1
@Crestfallen95
@Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy @Nims @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @Lihito @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Curlyhead
Eye color doesn't actually affect attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bro i got A10 eyes and I got no bitches
Doesn't mean it doesn't matter how is that possibly your source of evidence nigga

Over for you if you joined debate class young buck

It definitely matters I don't save morphs and non NT autism but the comparisons have been before

Bro i got A10 eyes and I got no bitches

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy

This frequency is easily purchasable in laser pointer form, they are strong lasers with visible string of light illuminated in the dark

The light method does work, and contrary to the way light effects skin, it really does just burn off the melanin

The problem is the diameter, to get over this I'd have to buy the full module instead of a streamlined laser,

View attachment 2375154

I'd have to learn timer circuitry to connect it on a timed cycle, in order to expose my eye to the direct laser for an miniscule amount of time, a 10th of a second or less, and work my way up. They have the same Intensity but just in a tiny laser that is much thinner in diameter so it can target specific tiny dots on the eye, one dot at a time can heal itself, but just shining a laser in ur eye will blind you probably

This would get around the problem as if you did only 1/15-1/20th of a second to start there's almost no risk of blindness or damage

It's not difficult though likely just another timer module that can be preset without any skill.

I can't do it rn and I'm continuing the method with just staring at a fucking LED but this could supercharge the results for truly deathnic t50s.

@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1
@Crestfallen95
@Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy @Nims @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @Lihito @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Curlyhead
How to disable maxx:

Doesn't mean it doesn't matter how is that possibly your source of evidence nigga

It definitely matters I don't save morphs and non NT autism but the comparisons have been before
I saw a video which quoted experiments that sounded trustworthy. Also if you have T50 phenotype it's already over. if your going to makes your eyes lighter why not also make your skin white. But with white skin you will still look like a ugly nigga.

You're better off going to those clinics that mimic stroma method in Spain or mexico, or just wait till stroma is available, that's what I'm gonna do

But about your stack, not effective enough?
I'll combine them soon for a mogger diy stroma

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I saw a video which quoted experiments that sounded trustworthy. Also if you have T50 phenotype it's already over. if your going to makes your eyes lighter why not also make your skin white. But with white skin you will still look like a ugly nigga.
Blue eyes look even better on ethnics. I'm half white half Indian with blue eyes so ascending them is essential for my phenotype

Blue eyes look even better on ethnics. I'm half white half Indian with blue eyes so ascending them is essential for my phenotype
Maybe if your half white there is still hope

• +1
Maybe if your half white there is still hope
I'm a psl mogger but manlet and big nose

Heterochromia is the final piece to offset my failos
(Redacted)

Last edited:
I might do it also but only in one eye so i can heterochromia max

• +1

zv bro watchu think about ghrp2 only. i’m scared of it not working by itself after 4 weeks

View attachment 2375154

@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1
@Crestfallen95
@Blackgymmax
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Curlyhead
just buy the surgery dumb fuck

• JFL
what brand of laser? do I mix this with your bleach vitamin c battery acid formula?

• JFL
what brand of laser? do I mix this with your bleach vitamin c battery acid formula?
Absolutely yes

These are the results from bleach method:
20230811 210432

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
this is revolutionary work my friend

• So Sad

View attachment 2375154

@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1
@Crestfallen95
@Blackgymmax
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Curlyhead
Update red lights are not sufficient, nor are regular lasers, I can see the beam of mine in the dark, but it seems ineffective.

A true high intensity low diameter laser is needed