I'm currently by far most depressed I ever was in my life because there's not a single attractive girl in my college class/ considering suicide

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
turned out psl and tiktok had way bigger influence on my mind than i thought, after a month of basement dwelling and 0 contact with outside world I joined my college class groupchat and there's not even a single htb, keep in mind there's like 80 girls here, last two days I was so fucking depressed I cried for the first time in like 10 years. I'm basically destined for 3 straight years of either dumpster diving or just straight up just rotting alone cause i dumped all my friends

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, sudanguy, bradpittshairline and 10 others
MTB = Stacy IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, UndiagnosedSchizo, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
turned out psl and tiktok had way bigger influence on my mind than i thought, after a month of basement dwelling and 0 contact with outside world I joined my college class groupchat and there's not even a single htb, keep in mind there's like 80 girls here, last two days I was so fucking depressed I cried for the first time in like 10 years. I'm basically destined for 3 straight years of either dumpster diving or just straight up just rotting alone cause i dumped all my friends
Screenshot 2023 09 17 180129

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Mrinfinityx and Krakowski
average irl is completely different from average on the internet, male or female
i'd suggest you reduce screen time, your brain will go back to normal if you stop feeding it with biased information

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, jelty te mogea, overtier1011 and 5 others
ikr, everyone irl is so fucking ugly

i need to move to a higher status area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jelty te mogea, UndiagnosedSchizo, KLESUM and 1 other person
Atleast you aren't depressed coz of job brother

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, a1dancell, User28823 and 8 others
just go to college and blackpill some truecel ignore girls just make a loyal trucel and mtn friend group bro and wait for the appocalypse to and become thugmaxx, goonmax gang.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Tbh in my class there are only 2 girls cause compsci course
1 ltb-mtb and the other one is a trannymaxxed femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 18582
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, jelty te mogea, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
Boo hoo

• JFL
this website has completely and irreversibly changed my dating standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, humanoidsub7, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
lmaooooo me and mum have joke going about me permasquinching , whenever im doing that she sarcastically says' wow you are doing the rat face again jfl' once she did it in public i was so done lmao , i had to explain i was training my eye area to become more masculine but she didnt stop.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, jelty te mogea, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
this website has completely and irreversibly changed my dating standards
Dont worry fat landwhales probably have higher standards than u still

• JFL
Man up faggot

• So Sad
You need to realise you are too ugly for htb+. You'll be lucky if you even get a subhuman foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and humanoidsub7
Jfl if you thought you were gonna get laid at uni/college

• JFL
Same bruh same. There are only 2 7+ in the whole campus

• JFL
jestermaxxing o consigue una chica que no sea de tu cole
problema solucionado

• JFL
This also proves that while this site might rate u badly irl you will be better due to randomness. Unless u live in LA or NYC u won’t run into model looking male or females