Im Dming Lonely Virgins on Reddit

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
Asking them if they want me to teach them how to talk to girls online in a way that makes the girl fall in love lol. Ima try asking for like $200 btc at first cuz tbh I get the vibe theyre all low iq primitive desperate autists so I think someone would take the offer.

One guy who said he talks to AI girlfriends responded to me with this: 1512F604 043C 42E7 9119 3B9250315212

Ill update if I have any success.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, PickleTheSlayer, bronzeagepervert and 20 others
Mirin hustle

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, Clqs, ascension and 2 others
Asking them if they want me to teach them how to talk to girls online in a way that makes the girl fall in love lol. Ima try asking for like $200 btc at first cuz tbh I get the vibe theyre all low iq primitive desperate autists so I think someone would take the bait.

One guy who said he talks to AI girlfriends responded to me with this: View attachment 2846232

Ill update if I have any success.
Mirin

Ive done something similar with some success

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
holy shit this a good way to make money

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and northern mogger
EAB30162 0585 4B3D 935E 9A0926818A94

Damn these guys really are autistic. This guy is into transformers and doesnt know if a 5 inch dick is good (its not) lol

Last edited:
Lonenely sigma

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
you’d be better off making a fake female account to catfish them and send them pics from some local girls insta and LARP as her

pretend to be interested in them, use an ai female voice changer if it escalates to vc, and then extract money from them

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
you’d be better off making a fake female account to catfish them and send them pics from some local girls insta and LARP as her

pretend to be interested in them, use an ai female voice changer if it escalates to vc, and then extract money from them
Already tried. I ended up sexting an old man for 1 month and seeing his 4 inch dick and I got $0.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Awan, Sny, ascension and 1 other person
Blud is PUA scamming 😭

Ur a scumbag

But I respect the hustle

But ur a scumbag

Nigerians specialize in this lol

Blud is PUA scamming 😭

Ur a scumbag

But I respect the hustle

But ur a scumbag
Except Im not scamming because I can do exactly what I said lol. Thanks though.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Except Im not scamming because I can do exactly what I said lol. Thanks though.
Eh, you kinda are cuz your giving them the illusion that this will change their dating life when you know it won’t cuz ur blackpilled

Eh, you kinda are cuz your giving them the illusion that this will change their dating life when you know it won’t cuz ur blackpilled
Nah because I met a girl on reddit who I think has autism so when I finally showed her my face she said she didnt didnt care about it

E5EE7280 4CD5 4180 9E46 4982165CB47C

I need bimax I look like guy on the left.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I will admit tho i showed 1 girl my face that was in love with me and she seemed to have lost interest (after I hit her up 6 months later) but that could be because I only would text her once or twice a year cuz I wasnt actually interested in talking to her outside of the game lol (i met her from a game).

When I showed her my frauded photo she said "HOT" (it wasnt) but tbh i think she later realized it wasnt hot and she was just blinded by love.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Someone replied saying yes they want me to teach them but tbh I dont even feel like teaching anymore lol.... zZzzZzzz

nope, i don’t wanna talk to humans
Rock Bottom Simpsons GIF by shremps

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • JFL
Reactions: vzidel and ItsOver999