IM FUCKED NEED ADVICE ASAP

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
So I was walking with my friend and then I saw his sister and she lowkey cute and she is 15, so obviously I got red asf and he noticed I was staring at her. He got angry asf, now he suspects me and looks at me weird. Its not like I would fuck his sister she is Chad only and I'm a manlet truecel, what should I do

• JFL
Reactions: thvg, socialcel and northern mogger
only one thing to do bhai: Untitled

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thvg, silencio, Autismcel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thvg, socialcel and 97baHater
Bump, I acc need help I'm not trolling

Why? How will that info help you in any way?
I'm asking, the answer to this question will decide if im gonna put you on ignore or no

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
I'm asking, the answer to this question will decide if im gonna put you on ignore or no
Noo pls bhai don't put me on ignore

how old are u brother

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Why are yall asking me this question, how is that relevant? I'm 17yo @Teddo23
17 n 15.. when do u turn 18... so its not 15 and 18....

is she feeling u? like does she show any sign of interest in you? if so u have a chance n if not thennnnnnnnnnn dont try stupid shit

If he is your real friend you should be able to speak like a rational person and clarify things.

• +1
17 n 15.. when do u turn 18... so its not 15 and 18....
I'm actually 16, will turn 17 in july. She is 15rn and next year she will be 16

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Follow her on insta if she follows back try to dm her

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and cavy
Follow her on insta if she follows back try to dm her
I'm scared she will tell her brother and her bro is 5'11 gymmaxed moroccan and I'm 5'4 skinny fat.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Teddo23 and 97baHater
Even if you manage to dm her and she likes you she will eventually be repulsed from your cuck bitch ass behavior so as @cavy said forget it

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Even if you manage to dm her and she likes you she will eventually be repulsed from your cuck bitch ass behavior so as @cavy said forget it
:forcedsmile::lul:

• So Sad
How tf do I have a cuck behavior lil nigga? And dm her is death sentence since she will tell her brother (My friend) and he will fucking punch me.

How tf do I have a cuck behavior lil nigga? And dm her is death sentence since she will tell her brother (My friend) and he will fucking punch me
"Lil nigga" bro ur 5'4 chill out

@socialcel instead of lauging at me you fucking nigger give me some advice bhai, were you ever in a similar situation? Any advice for me, I don't want to lose my friend

I'm scared she will tell her brother and her bro is 5'11 gymmaxed moroccan and I'm 5'4 skinny fat.
Morrocans are insufferable, sorry