Im getting bimax next year appointment with surgeon went good

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
So Ive had an appointment today with the same surgeon who did my chin wing osteotomy and septorhinoplasty and I asked him if we can remove extra fat/stretch muscle in my neck area as well as give my cheekbones more height and forward projection. I asked him if we can do a modified Zygomatic Arch Osteotomy and a Modified Lefort I which doesnt change my bite but he said best option would be to just get a bimax tbh because Im still young and giving me a necklift at that age would looksmin me hard in the future so I basically need to get my jaw even more further. to get more cheekbones volume and to accommodate the BSSO he said a normal Lefort I would be alright but I will have to wear braces or other shit for a few months which I think is okay . costs will be less than 20k which is crazy considering the skill this surgeon has and that its just for cosmetic purposes .

huge life fuel for me tbh . I initially wanted to buy a car next year with that money but fuck it I am getting double jaw surgery :feelsokman:

after that all I need is sole fat grafts and I al finally going to be considered as a human being :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, gothamine, Kazuya and 6 others
So Ive had an appointment today with the same surgeon who did my chin wing osteotomy and septorhinoplasty and I asked him if we can remove extra fat/stretch muscle in my neck area as well as give my cheekbones more height and forward projection. I asked him if we can do a modified Zygomatic Arch Osteotomy and a Modified Lefort I which doesnt change my bite but he said best option would be to just get a bimax tbh because Im still young and giving me a necklift at that age would looksmin me hard in the future so I basically need to get my jaw even more further. to get more cheekbones volume and to accommodate the BSSO he said a normal Lefort I would be alright but I will have to wear braces or other shit for a few months which I think is okay . costs will be less than 20k which is crazy considering the skill this surgeon has and that its just for cosmetic purposes .

huge life fuel for me tbh . I initially wanted to buy a car next year with that money but fuck it I am getting double jaw surgery :feelsokman:

after that all I need is sole fat grafts and I al finally going to be considered as a human being :)
Very nice, car is overrated, just take an Uber :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, schizo echochamber and sorrowfulsad
I thought people get chin wing to avoid bimax usually

In most cases you need to wear braces for 10-12 months before surgery.
Yeah chin wing only fixes the lower part and my chin was recessed as fuck and since neck lift isn't possible Im just taking the bimax route cause I want nore forward projection in my cheek area :) will get a bimax and maybe some customised ZSO for more under eye support

yeah usually you gotta have braces I guess but my bite is perfect but it will certainly be misaligned, doctor said its rare that I wont need braces after bimax even if I get a perfect bite. and he said we can do the operation next february - april I said Im a spontaneous person and he just needs to call me and bro said alright and took notes lmao cant wait till next year :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and king_of_recession
Yeah chin wing only fixes the lower part and my chin was recessed as fuck and since neck lift isn't possible Im just taking the bimax route cause I want nore forward projection in my cheek area :) will get a bimax and maybe some customised ZSO for more under eye support

yeah usually you gotta have braces I guess but my bite is perfect but it will certainly be misaligned, doctor said its rare that I wont need braces after bimax even if I get a perfect bite. and he said we can do the operation next february - april I said Im a spontaneous person and he just needs to call me and bro said alright and took notes lmao cant wait till next year :Comfy:
Wish you luck. Just got my wisdom teeth removed for future bsso cut. Getting braces soon to prepare for trimax too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Wish you luck. Just got my wisdom teeth removed for future bsso cut. Getting braces soon to prepare for trimax too.
I was scared to get them removed but when the showed me the ct scan he said Im one of the 20% of people who dont have wisdom teeth lmao

hows recovery going and good shit bro, hard maxing is the only way for most os us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
ZSO is a bad idea imo, looks gay af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 32196
He said modified ZSO though, could be better, plus we don't know who his surgeon is.