Im going away abroad/vacation for my 18th should I try and approach girls assuming there will be hot ones there

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
Im going to somewhere in spain on my 18th and im thinking if i should try and slay. I’ll be more confident and just say fuck it won’t care if i get rejected. Idk is spain nightmare difficultly will i have any luck or should i just rot by the pool in the sun all day?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zangano1
Are you going alone or with friends?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Are you going alone or with friends?
Also I appreciate you responding to this my threads don’t get the recognition they used to. Greycels have 1000% ruined this site

• +1
Yes approach them tbhngl ded srs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and plukee
With my mum but she isn’t gonna bother me since I’ve travelled alone before
I‘d try approach anyways, maybe try Yubo or Wizz and change your account description to show that you‘re on vacation.
Since you‘re on vacation anyways I‘d go full low-inhib.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
I‘d try approach anyways, maybe try Yubo or Wizz and change your account description to show that you‘re on vacation.
Since you‘re on vacation anyways I‘d go full low-inhib.
Yeah. I was thinking low inhib would work better if im not in my home country which is uk and every girl here is fugly and miserable This could 100% be my chance

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and LancasteR
Yeah. I was thinking low inhib would work better if im not in my home country which is uk and every girl here is fugly and miserable This could 100% be my chance
Approaches on the pool and bar work the best, maybe also on the beach if you‘re taking vacation near the sea.

• Love it
Approaches on the pool and bar work the best, maybe also on the beach if you‘re taking vacation near the sea.
Has spain got a lot of attractive girls? Or tourists even it will most likely be tourists since i will be at a resort

• +1
Has spain got a lot of attractive girls? Or tourists even it will most likely be tourists since i will be at a resort
Ye there‘s a lot of girls, I was there last November. You gotta be outgoing though if you want to score.

Im going to somewhere in spain on my 18th and im thinking if i should try and slay. I’ll be more confident and just say fuck it won’t care if i get rejected. Idk is spain nightmare difficultly will i have any luck or should i just rot by the pool in the sun all day?
yea but i heard girls in spain are giga hypergamous good luck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zub111 and plukee
NOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
legit my friend in spain is 5.5 psl wide frame but slightly non nt and 5'8 and there wasnt ever a chance for him khhv at 22

• +1
Reactions: zub111
legit my friend in spain is 5.5 psl wide frame but slightly non nt and 5'8 and there wasnt ever a chance for him khhv at 22
Bro don’t blackpill me anymore, dude wide frame and chadlite face at 5’8 should be enough how tf is he khhv? Im wide framed at 6’3 and high mtn-low htn is that enough?

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and vermillioncorefan
How about u save the money for hardmax

• +1
How about u save the money for hardmax
Mums paying it. I’ll save money once I’ve gotten the stuff for all my softmaxxes which isn’t much

Nice

• Love it
if you are htn

• +1
Dating apps on holiday is really fun but the local girls are cultrally different sometimes

Dating apps on holiday is really fun but the local girls are cultrally different sometimes
I want to find a girl with a thick ass and dark triad med features. Is that possible?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
One of the Canary Islands (not saying which one incase some looksmaxx doxxer is gonna stalk me)
Idk what that is buddy

• +1