I'm going insane

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I've been awake for 48 hours soon pumped up on amphetamines and caffeine studying for a re-exam since I failed last week. I have to stay awake until the test that starts in another 24 h. I'm so adhd maxxed it's crazy. out of these 48 hours I've done maybe 10 hrs of actual studying. Fuck I'm feeling unwell. Tried to take a nap but I'm too jacked up. I've started hearing whispers in my head and I see shadow people in the corners of my eye. Paranoia is kicking in.

bump out of desperate need for human interaction

Yeah. I get the hallucinations from a lack of sleep, it sucks. I have gotten them more with age, along with worse visual snow.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Yeah. I get the hallucinations from a lack of sleep, it sucks. I have gotten them more with age, along with worse visual snow.
Yeah feels like I'm dying. Gonna wear a mask and sun glasses when I write the exam tomorrow, I look like a living corpse right now. Constantly shaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Yeah feels like I'm dying. Gonna wear a mask and sun glasses when I write the exam tomorrow, I look like a living corpse right now. Constantly shaking
You should probably eat. I bet that would help with the shaking. I get that from not eating for a few hours.

im here for u bhai
pm if u need to talk

• +1
You should probably eat. I bet that would help with the shaking. I get that from not eating for a few hours.
yeah haven't eaten in 24h. Think it's the speed. Gonna mix down some fruits and protein powder into a liquid and smash it real quick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
im here for u bhai
pm if u need to talk
thank you bhai but I just asked to get banned for another 24h. Need to pass this exam or it's over for me.

• +1