I'm going off my meds.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
The whitepill has helped me massively but there has always been a major issue which i only decided to solve recently. That's my allergy - the thing which made me ugly in the first place.

I'm fed up with taking big pharma pills, so i decided to cure my allergy naturally. I stopped taking the antihistamine yesterday. It will probably be hell but my immune system should adapt throughout the spring.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: macdaddy, rand anon, Htobrother and 8 others
You will survive I believe in you💪🏿

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 21044
you gonna end up regretting this when you become ugly again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
The whitepill has helped me massively but there has always been a major issue which i only decided to solve recently. That's my allergy - the thing which made me ugly in the first place.

I'm fed up with taking big pharma pills, so i decided to cure my allergy naturally. I stopped taking the antihistamine yesterday. It will probably be hell but my immune system should adapt throughout the spring.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1

How do you plan to do that. I am very interested since I've suffered from heavy allergic rhinitis (hay fever) since childhood. I have a chronically stuffed nose which results in snoring and difficulty breathing properly. I've tried acupuncture and a bunch of other shit, it doesn't help.

• +1
How do you plan to do that. I am very interested since I've suffered from heavy allergic rhinitis (hay fever) since childhood. I have a chronically stuffed nose which results in snoring and difficulty breathing properly. I've tried acupuncture and a bunch of other shit, it doesn't help.
damn are you really 0.5 psl? :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 21044
Immune system modulation through exposure combined with maximal immunity boost. Getting of the meds should trigger this somawhat naturally. I'll update you in some time.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy and Deleted member 22623
damn are you really 0.5 psl? :feelshmm:
Yes I'm subhuman beyond your wildest fantasies
Immune system modulation through exposure combined with maximal immunity boost. Getting of the meds should trigger this somawhat naturally. I'll update you in some time.
I've never been on meds and mine is still really bad. Well, I did take Benadryl on occasion, but not often.

It's such a big looksmin though since histamines swell your face...

• +1
Have you considered vaccination? I normally am very against getting vaccinated, but in this case I'm getting so desperate that I think the pros outweigh the cons.

Tbh I'm considering taking Desloratadine daily and flushing with a Neti-Pod as well...

Have you considered vaccination? I normally am very against getting vaccinated, but in this case I'm getting so desperate that I think the pros outweigh the cons.
I did oral immunotherapy it was expensive and pretty useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Even if the immune system doesn't adapt this spring, the allergies can't cause that much ugliness at this age.

• +1
Even if the immune system doesn't adapt this spring, the allergies can't cause that much ugliness at this age.
Yea it's not like i'll start mouthbreathing again.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Magnum Opus
Yea it's not like i'll start mouthbreathing again.
It's not really a good decision to stop taking the medication if you're still in school though. Full blown allergies in class will negatively affect your performance.

im thinking about start taking antihistamines, which allergy u had? My lip get very bad when i eat food with casein (basically everything nowadays lol)

im thinking about start taking antihistamines, which allergy u had? My lip get very bad when i eat food with casein (basically everything nowadays lol)
Allergic to pollen.

Just get allergy shots lol th ode helped me alot

• Hmm...
how u discovered? im thinking about going into an allergist
I was a chronic mouthbreather and had some other issues i don't remember. Most of it's gone now, i'm still recovering my face from years of mouthbreathing. Now i'm gonna cure the allergy as well. Going good so far.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I'm gonna try naturally first. I did oral immunotherapy and not much happened.
Took over a year to start seeing results for me, I’ve been on for 3 years and it’s better now, 2 years left

• +1

ive read a few studies saying antihistamines also ruin ur erection quality so ive also stopped using them completely
hows it going for u?

• +1
ive read a few studies saying antihistamines also ruin ur erection quality so ive also stopped using them completely
hows it going for u?
That was never a problem since i'm very high T but i'm sure they have other downsides. They make me sleepy for example.

I've been off for a few days now and i can feel a difference but it's bearable. I'll see later when the pollen hits bigtime.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
That was never a problem since i'm very high T but i'm sure they have other downsides. They make me sleepy for example.

I've been off for a few days now and i can feel a difference but it's bearable. I'll see later when the pollen hits bigtime.
pretty sure high t doesnt matter since histamine has a role in erections n ur blocking that shi with anti-h
btw have u ever seen that exposure therapy thing with that story ab/ the poison guy?

like u expose urself daily to pollen and u keep increasing it until ur body adapts to it and u basically get rid of the allergy?
ive been doing that n it does work, u can try it urself if u want

• Hmm...
pretty sure high t doesnt matter since histamine has a role in erections n ur blocking that shi with anti-h
btw have u ever seen that exposure therapy thing with that story ab/ the poison guy?

like u expose urself daily to pollen and u keep increasing it until ur body adapts to it and u basically get rid of the allergy?
ive been doing that n it does work, u can try it urself if u want
Not sure what you mean but exposure therapy is essentially what i'm doing rn.

Which meds are u talking about? Antihistamines barely have sides, and too much histamine is bad for u jfl

• +1
Having allergies
Over

• +1
Which meds are u talking about? Antihistamines barely have sides, and too much histamine is bad for u jfl
Levocetrizine. Ik it's pretty safe but i wanna be free from it anyways.

Good luck

• Love it
Imagine being all the guys who work hard as shit to make pills to help the masses and then having to deal with the fact that retarded delusional narcy incels will convince themselves that the pills were made to fuck over those incels in particular when the reality is that not even the incel’s own mother would put that much effort into ANYTHING related to the incel

• JFL
Imagine being all the guys who work hard as shit to make pills to help the masses and then having to deal with the fact that retarded delusional narcy incels will convince themselves that the pills were made to fuck over those incels in particular when the reality is that not even the incel’s own mother would put that much effort into ANYTHING related to the incel
Ur jewish.

Ur jewish.
I’m the literal opposite of jewish
You grew up in a trailer and meth contact high made you think you had a bunch of ufo encounters.

• JFL