I'm going out clubbing again tonight

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
My heart is pounding in anticipation, I feel anxiety already. Anything could happen. I know once the beer starts flowing inside me it will be game on though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, BrahminBoss and northern mogger
It feels like I'm going to war.

My heart is pounding in anticipation, I feel anxiety already. Anything could happen. I know once the beer starts flowing inside me it will be game on though.
Just don't forget the blackpill exists even with alcohol in your system. That'll save you a little from the inevitable heartbreak. Or who knows, maybe you'll slay the leftover PSL 1 landwhale.

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Just don't forget the blackpill exists even with alcohol in your system. That'll save you a little from the inevitable heartbreak. Or who knows, maybe you'll slay the leftover PSL 1 landwhale.
This is how I think about it. A club is a place full of horny drunk women. If they want to get laid they have to go home with someone, and there aren't enough chads for all of them so they have to lower their standards.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This is how I think about it. A club is a place full of horny drunk women. If they want to get laid they have to go home with someone, and there aren't enough chads for all of them so they have to lower their standards.
At least you're being realistic. Every time I go to the club or bar I see all of these pairs that are looksmatched. The hotter ones leave early and the ugly ones leave the last, having been the leftovers

At least you're being realistic. Every time I go to the club or bar I see all of these pairs that are looksmatched. The hotter ones leave early and the ugly ones leave the last, having been the leftovers
Even if I get brutally rejected by every girl, it's still better than rotting in my apartment like a high inhibition beta.

Old feelings of adolescence

Old feelings of adolescence
I'm 33 brah, JFL at anyone who think that after a certain age you need to stay home watering your plants or something.

I'm 33 brah, JFL at anyone who think that after a certain age you need to stay home watering your plants or something.
I wish my friends wanted to have fun like they did when they were young.

I wish my friends wanted to have fun like they did when they were young.
I'm going solo bro. You don't need other guys around to cold approach, if anything they will usually get in your way anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Please tell me you're not actually 33. Brutal stuff, reminds me of what my future looks like.

if you slay a HTB tonight I'll buy you a lifetime VIP

Please tell me you're not actually 33. Brutal stuff, reminds me of what my future looks like.
My dad is 63 and still cold approaches. The game never ends until you die.