I'm going to approach

this one doesn't seem gook

You aren't bad looking mr norwood

You would be very good looking with hair though. Are you doing anything to regrow it?
I don’t think he is able to grow it back.

I don’t think he is able to grow it back.
You'd be surprised how much growth you can experience if you stack things

Minox / dermarolling 2mm / finasteride / peppermint oil will experience extreme regrowth

Although I cannot reccommend minox. I am still recovering from the extreme aging that shit gave me.

Minox / dermarolling 2mm / finasteride / peppermint oil will experience extreme regrowth

Although I cannot reccommend minox. I am still recovering from the extreme aging that shit gave me.
I’m just glad that I have hair and not losing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

mr norwood should get on fin and dutasteride combinbation, I have a feeling he would be able to get a decent amount back,

mr norwood should get on fin and dutasteride combinbation, I have a feeling he would be able to get a decent amount back,
The easier your hair falls out the easier it is to grow back.

If ur balding in ur 20's you should definitely be able to grow most of your hair back.

But of course genetics will always reign supreme and by 40/50 you should expect to be bald if you have baldness genes, period.

Met a Danish girl...

Unfortunately I'm leaving tomorrow but we will stay in touch and she invited me to her town in Denmark

fyTcH5s.jpg

One for me bro?

Approaching is legit. Anyone who says otherwise is coping with their lack of bravery

Just give up already, you baldcel bitch. It never began for you and it never will.

Just give up already, you baldcel bitch. It never began for you and it never will.
Never began? He has had a lot of success this year with women via travelling.